Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
what’s quite amusing to me is ; here we all are thousands of years later trying to work out what women are thinking
you got the Point, stop trying the find out how we think.

Iv seen some coments with, the "i dont like Liam" who cares he's got a side role to let the sotry have a "sad" element, also even with out Liam there would be some one needed for the Bad dark humor, i myself would not like it if it got removed

anyways, still have the problem, i dont wanne decide at the end, i wanne have both, not the fuckn, hey your BFF is dead, lets wait a few days and bang again.

The Game itself still is realy good, but ... would be better with out the "who should die" decision

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The Game itself still is really good, but ... would be better with out the "who should die" decision
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As to the different mindsets of sexes... There's really not that much different in how we process information, just stereotypes that we often try to conform to, along with indoctrination experienced when growing up.

Reactions: JayneCobb

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
you got the Point, stop trying the find out how we think.

Iv seen some coments with, the "i dont like Liam" who cares he's got a side role to let the sotry have a "sad" element, also even with out Liam there would be some one needed for the Bad dark humor, i myself would not like it if it got removed

anyways, still have the problem, i dont wanne decide at the end, i wanne have both, not the fuckn, hey your BFF is dead, lets wait a few days and bang again.

The Game itself still is realy good, but ... would be better with out the "who should die" decision
To be fair, young men will always try to work out how ye think - they never will of course - c'est la vie..

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I don't know there is a ranking here, where can I see the rank?
Go to the main ‘games’ page - scroll down until you see ( in small writing in the middle) thread display options - click this .... then another small section will open - go to the one on the left ‘sort threads by’ click this ; scroll down to ‘by ranking ‘ - top ranked games will then be listed on main page ... I actually think that should be the default setting... hope this helps ( I only found out about this today - thanks to muttdoggy ..)

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
Hi to all!
Very nice game , Congratulations to Author.

But i"ve got a problem.....there is no animation playing , just a black screen betweeen the pictures .
suggestions how to solve ?

LIVE IS SHORT :: HAVE MORE FUN !!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Go to the main ‘games’ page - scroll down until you see ( in small writing in the middle) thread display options - click this .... then another small section will open - go to the one on the left ‘sort threads by’ click this ; scroll down to ‘by ranking ‘ - top ranked games will then be listed on main page ... I actually think that should be the default setting... hope this helps ( I only found out about this today - thanks to muttdoggy ..)
GREAT! Now I know where to look for a new game to play. .... If I ever have time to play a new game. :cool:

iundermine

Aug 23, 2017
This has to be one of the most gripping games I've played. If you took out the sex, I could easily see this being a movie or short TV show!

Kudos to the writer, and I'm hoping to see what the next update brings since the last episode ended on such a killer cliffhanger.

Reactions: Enyos and PHANTOM44

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I spend a lot of time on making animations, finding music and sound effects to put in the game and much more.
I'm interested in knowing how you feel about certain topics.

This survey is open to everyone and will help me when I plan my next game after Acting Lessons.

You can select as many, or as few, of the choices you want.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake.

this poll for the public so anyone can vote.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
YIKES.. only did one play thru a few weeks ago.. started another and see a new image right after getting the boot to the head of Liam(my buddy) all horrific and naked... LOL good one dev.. made me cringe

Also does anyone know how to mod (notpad ++) to change the speed of the hints that pop up in the top right? they flash so fast for this old man.. hoping there is some way to modify the fade timer so it stays up there for another sec or two.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
I couldn't make a decision at the end either, and will have to play both routes in the next episode. However, we don't see anyone die, just like we didn't see Peter harm Megan in the last episode. It was just suggested by the closing scene. I have little doubt that the decision will have a sizable impact compared to other decisions past, but I really don't think anyone will die.
your right, there is no prove, that Peter is realy great set up as total dick, so thou that you dont need to see it you can image that he would have hit her, its same as a good film/series, no proof needet if the actor is good at the given role :D

still with the "Final Words" in the Episode,
"Im so sorry, (name of the one you didnt chouse)" and the "your fate hase been sealed" <--- Both there soooo not good.
it kinda sucks that iv got the need to totaly have to play on, with the hope that non will die..

and to say/think so, thats the point for a top game

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
She's an original character from AL but has been made to be a niece to the MC from 'Retrieving the Past' by way of a crossover between DrPinkcake and @MrKnobb (from RtP).

You can see a lot of crossover appearances in both games now.
Ah, I was curious if it was agreed by both or Rena had been stolen, but good to know everyone is on board! :cool:

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes