bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I really like how this man keeps the people always updated on what he is doing. Now lets hope we at least can play through the next 2 chapters without more random, dumb, out of nowhere dramas.

Unlikely as there are already 3(?) previews of Desmond Miles ready to stab someone and one with Rena about to kill you in your sleep. But still optimistic :p

Sacredrune

Dec 22, 2016
This is my first time responding to a thread of a game here, after being a member for i think 1.5 years...

I have to say, this is one of the best games i have ever played, excitement, drama, sadness...

Last choice of episode 6 was so hard to take, this person is writing a very solid game.

Please continue with what you are doing!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really like how this man keeps the people always updated on what he is doing. Now lets hope we at least can play through the next 2 chapters without more randum, dumb, out of nowhere dramas.

Unlikely as there are already 3(?) previews of Desmond Miles ready to stab someone and one with Rena about to kill you in your sleep. But still optimistic :p
Jeeez! Here i am thinking this must be a nice fun love&sex story and then WHAM you tell things like that! Now i'm scared :confounded:

Reactions: PHANTOM44

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is my first time responding to a thread of a game here, after being a member for i think 1.5 years...
upload_2018-10-6_15-36-30.png

Longer than that, dude! You're getting close to your two-year lurker anniversary ;)

I have to say, this is one of the best games i have ever played, excitement, drama, sadness...

Last choice of episode 6 was so hard to take, this person is writing a very solid game.

This is a cherry-poppin' good comment.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018

Worth waiting for :)

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Just downloaded and played this game for the first time. Wow. Wow x100!!
This is right up there with Depraved Awakenings for me.
Played several times with different focus. Still can't decide who I want!
Though, the fire certainly made me choose!!!!
Well done Dr. Pink Cake. Well done.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I've been so busy I just got around to playing episode 6 last night. Just......freaking wow! Did not see that coming. I chose Rena. I will do a play through for Melissa of course but Rena has been my first choice since she first made her appearance. I was so damn happy after her scene and then coming home to what happened....holy shit. My worst fear up to that point was the awkward conversation I was about to have with Megan and Melissa but that completely disappeared when MC drove up to his house. Oh and I chose Melissa for the final scene.

I can't wait for the next episode. Dr Pink is just killing it with Acting Lessons. One of the best I've played and I've never had the emotional reaction I've had with AL with any other game/VN. So many questions and 2 episodes left. Hoping my choice of Rena hasn't permanently ruined my broship with Liam. Not looking forward to the convo with Megan and Melissa letting them know I've chosen Rena. That's going to be an emotional nightmare because I do really care for Melissa and how shit her life has been. I don't want to destroy her. This might actually be the roughest scene for me yet. After my choice I really hope Dr Pink has plans for things to work out between MC and Rena. Both deserve to be happy.

In the end, no matter what, it will always be Rena for me. No way in hell was Dick taking my damn smurf. Smurf Life baby!
Isn't "Save Megan" only option on Rena route? Even with higher Melissa points, there was no alternative.
With Rena, seems possible a pregnancy route. And go back to her natural hair color, dammit! :p
( No wonder she never lands any acting gig)

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Can't wait to see whats in store for us in the next update.Luckily i'm backed up on trying to catch up with some games so the wait wont be to bad.

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes