BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I'd say,Maya for sure.She has a bit of a sweet and bubbly look to her.
Isabella looks a bit dominating which i like,but her face looks a bit too masculine for me. Sage doesn't anything for me just looking at her,maybe her personality will change my opinion. Josy interests me a bit,maybe because she has some slight facial similarities to Missy.But yeah Maya stands out the most and would probably be the main reason for me to play.Thats my opinion anyways...

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
If it was based on looks, I'd go Maya. Strangely, personality matters (and that look on Isabella's face says a lot) so I can't choose favorites till the story gets released. :p

Reactions: Haise01

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
First impressions are between Maya & Sage

Josy, just getting Megan 2.0 feeling and she’s my least fav of current bunch.
Isabella, not feeling the love personally.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
This game just became my first to donate to, planning on adding a couple more but will wait and see how they develop. Keep up the good work @Drpinkcake you earned it!

Reactions: Enyos

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Ya - None of those models immediately jump out to me. I prefer the models to be a little more realistic, in the waist to boob ratio. These look to skinny to me.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I've been trolling the shit out of this forum since hearing about this game. But the "ending" everyone keeps talking about has me hesitant to actually try the game.

Thoughts? Should I say fuck it and dive in anyway, or wait and see if this "ending" gets ret-conned or fixed?
It's worth the play even if I think the last couple of episodes have had issues. The good generally outways the bad. And what people say IS true... the character work is superb. Without spoiling you... I personally don't think the ending was well handled in the least, but that is a contentious issue. Even with that caveat, I would never turn anyone away from this one.

As for ret-conned or fixed? Well that isn't happening. Not in the way most would think. I find it more and more likely that there will be at least a bit of hand-waving... and I don't think any future route will make my issues with it vanish. I very much hope to be proven wrong. I think a lot of people aren't dropping the game for a few reasons. First is that the writing is often incredible. The second is that there are only two episodes left. I have heard a few say they will wait for it to be finished... and see how things go before diving back in.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
And I didn't mean to imply that the dev would do this. I was merely echoing what I've heard others beg. But I obviously have no prior knowledge or history with this dev. So I have no reason to discredit your assertion that people are overreacting.

And to be fair, when people got upset with games like Big Brother, the just stopped playing. Here, everyone seems to be jarred by the turn in the story, but no one is talking about abandoning the game. I'd say that's the community showing confidence in the dev.

Salut mate, thanks for the reply!
yeah, no way i'm gonna stop playing this lol
i think people are scared of what is gonna happen, fuck, i'm scared, i like these characters xD

Reactions: Enyos

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes