loooooliiii

May 27, 2018
I have some request.. Can anyone share what model(Daz3D) they use in the game especially Melissa and Megan. Thx:D

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
BUT SUDDENLY!!!

I find myself wanting to burst into rooms in real life and say this, but stop when I realize no one would get the reference.

Also, just did a Rena-based play through. Wow.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Poll winner: Megan Megan won the wallpaper poll with 59% of the total votes. As promised here is a wallpaper in 1080p and 4k of her. (Note that I have attached the high-res wallpapers to this post.)

megan02_4k.jpg megan02_1080.jpg

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
A beautifully made game - made with a light hand, and with a lot of heart and mind ...
But this choice!
That was the worst end for me ...I was so sad!

Reactions: .ox and PHANTOM44

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
I've been so busy I just got around to playing episode 6 last night. Just......freaking wow! Did not see that coming. I chose Rena. I will do a play through for Melissa of course but Rena has been my first choice since she first made her appearance. I was so damn happy after her scene and then coming home to what happened....holy shit. My worst fear up to that point was the awkward conversation I was about to have with Megan and Melissa but that completely disappeared when MC drove up to his house. Oh and I chose Melissa for the final scene.

I can't wait for the next episode. Dr Pink is just killing it with Acting Lessons. One of the best I've played and I've never had the emotional reaction I've had with AL with any other game/VN. So many questions and 2 episodes left. Hoping my choice of Rena hasn't permanently ruined my broship with Liam. Not looking forward to the convo with Megan and Melissa letting them know I've chosen Rena. That's going to be an emotional nightmare because I do really care for Melissa and how shit her life has been. I don't want to destroy her. This might actually be the roughest scene for me yet. After my choice I really hope Dr Pink has plans for things to work out between MC and Rena. Both deserve to be happy.

In the end, no matter what, it will always be Rena for me. No way in hell was Dick taking my damn smurf. Smurf Life baby!

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes