Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
~NO SPOILER~

WOW... The shit became dark real quick
, HAHAHAHAHA, but I'm not disappointed, surprised is a more accurate description, when I first saw this game i thought that will be a generic "one dick to fuck them all" type, but i liked the visual so i decide to try anyway and bro... The plot-twits totally get me out of guard, in a really good way.
Of course I have my criticizes, like the over quantity of cliffhangers, (I know that is kinda of necessary to keep the audience in hype for the next update, but overdoing it may bring get the audience tired fast) and other small things that don't worth mention, since is probably me being annoying
Overall is a really great game indeed, but if you just want a fuckfest, this game is not for you.

MadFrank

Apr 26, 2017
I loved this! So different from your usual erotic games. Big props to the developer/writer for having the BALLS to keep with their story despite the criticism. Can't wait for Episode 8 and see you all at the finish line.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
...okay i didn't download chapter seven so far and after reading all the comments here i'm hesitant of doing so XD.

so let's summarize this and if i say something wrong please correct me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

last question for me now: whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? just.... whyyyyyyy? :OhMyGoodness:
@TheDevian
@Eerie Entity

D

Deleted member 780468

give me the episode 7 walkthrough, please. I'm new to this game

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
So this is what people call "plot twist" :(
More like a total abuse of the player's trust. But for those who have stated that they saw this coming a deconstruction on why a lot of us did not.
So sure it's clever enough to take the standard harem game staples and use them against the players to lull them into a false sense of security. The problem is as fun as it can be to play games, read books and watch movies with a critical eye a lot of us enjoy on the first time through using suspension of disbelief to create a certain degree of immersion in the plot.

It's why I won't play the final chapter when it's released and why I won't touch another game by DrPinkCake after this one. Because with that trust with the narrator destroyed I can't immerse myself in plot and take it for what for it is because I'll be too busy reading every line so I can anticipate the next surprise. And as stated before, dramatic tension can be nice in a game where you expect it like Depraved Awakening but it's completely gratuitous in a game like this one which never framed itself to have that level of risk.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes