oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I would assume that you are disappointed because you got emotionally engaged with the characters and story? Surprises can often alter the body's chemistry, so repeat after me. "Chemistry"
You might wanna check my previous posts in this thread regarding that :FeelsGoodMan:
I was merely trying to explain why, in my opinion, there are 10+ pages of heated discussion going on here.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
like i know most of you are pissed or sad or whatever because of this tragic ending but i mean it's his story, and not every story ends with a happy ending. we gotta respect his decision and i know some of you would say but we pledged our money to him and so on but it's not our story it's his. just like irl when something happens to you it's not always a good thing or a happy thing. life has it's ups and downs and i guess that's what he chose to write in this game. and i still like it cuz i kinda understand that not every story needs to have a happy ending and go as we want.

May 7, 2017
You know I thought along those lines as well but then I realized you could just explain the issues away by saying she sneaked into the house and drugged her drinks. And if that isn't enough, she could have dressed herself as an inspector of sorts that came by to get entrance into the house instead. And it that's not enough...
There is just no end of explaining away, or bringing new stuff in with flashbacks, so I don't see a point in bringing anything up as far as the plot is concerned.
You are misunderstanding, I originally posted my comment out there, just to explain possibilities not to actually bring an explanation of how the altercation should/could have proceeded. For one, the original post I was replying to offered this explanation (the medical background and drugs), as a how Leah could have taken out both Melissa and Megan at the same time, and in my reply, I answered what it would/could entail to actually access to the drugs.

Now if you wish for my take on the drug situation, or how they were taken out, here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
No but generally i’d find out what the film was beforehand
As would most people

what am I supposed to do with pink
YOU aren't supposed to do anything, the author should. He doesn't have to of course, but there will be a lot of long faces afterwards. See the past 10+ pages and I would assume similar posts on his patreon.

As for me personally, I'm enjoying the game and look forward to the next update, even though i don't give a rats ass about any of the three main girls.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
As I said the author didn’t post here - why would he?
I was under the impression that the tags listed in the OP here are somehow lifted from the info on the game's patreon page.
What I meant to say was that the game's author should advertise the genre there.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just had a funny thought. If you didn't know anything about the game and saw the banner, wouldn't you think that black dude is gonna cuck the shit out of you? lol
I found this game (and this site) roughly around the same time, and didn't know the whole sensitivity towards cuckoldry and NTR at the time, and the one thing that struck me as odd in the description was the great pains Dr PinkCake took to reassure me that Liam was my bud. I mean, GREAT PAINS to reassure me, LOL.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
You are misunderstanding, I originally posted my comment out there, just to explain possibilities not to actually bring an explanation of how the altercation should/could have proceeded. For one, the original post I was replying to offered this explanation (the medical background and drugs), as a how Leah could have taken out both Melissa and Megan at the same time, and in my reply, I answered what it would/could entail to actually access to the drugs.

Now if you wish for my take on the drug situation, or how they were taken out, here it is:

You brought up a point I was thinking about as well, that's why I quoted it. I'm not offering an explanation or a hypothesis either because I see no point.

People will find a lot of explanations no matter how much sense they make and ultimately it's up to the author to make sense of this. I was not attacking your post or its credibility which was echoing some of my thoughts anyhow. Neither am I attacking people trying to make sense of all this or putting out their theories. It's a discussion forum ffs, that's what it's there for :)

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
Eynos,to be fair to him wasn’t bothered about constructive criticism - just people trolling and ‘like’ collectors ruining the thread and distracting from posts like yours
Fair, between this thread moving quickly and it being poor manners to single out specific posters it can be unclear who such comments are directed at. And I do appreciate the civility that Enyos has shown compared to some posters whose comments have amounted to "it's the plot so suck it".

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Erm no ? I would have thought he was the main character.
haha, I suppose so, I had that thought also the first time. But there's just something about the way he peeks out from the side.
"I see you got all these chicks falling for you.... shame if something were to happen to them... hehehe"

Reactions: oidex

light03

Feb 26, 2018
For this reason, I do not like visual novels. I prefer simpler sandbox games. Very often, authors tend to add unnecessary drama and depression. The story is probably good. But I (and, I think, many others) are not here for this.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes