DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
When you go to the movies with your girl and want to watch a romcom to get in the mood, would you like to find out midway that it's actually a body horror flick?
Absolutely not, but it's not the same thing, at all.
When I go to see a movie, it's a finished product.

This, like many other games posted here, is an ongoing project.
It means that none of us knows what to expect, we don't know what will come next.
A game that starts with certain tags doesn't necessary have to end up with those tags.
How many games have tags added as the story goes on? Lot of.

Now, and I'm talking in general, I understand that a person may not like something, but leave your comment and that's it.

I've read many posts in this thread since the update came out and I don't really understand what sense it has for someone to continue to talk endlessly about something that finds terrible, just to keep saying that it sucks...

May 7, 2017
You brought up a point I was thinking about as well, that's why I quoted it. I'm not offering an explanation or a hypothesis either because I see no point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People will find a lot of explanations no matter how much sense they make and ultimately it's up to the author to make sense of this. I was not attacking your post or its credibility which was echoing some of my thoughts anyhow. Neither am I attacking people trying to make sense of all this or putting out their theories. It's a discussion forum ffs, that's what it's there for :)
This was the reason for my postings: an exercise and a reflexion of validity for certain scenarios of the game that are left somewhat unexplained. In other words, I tried to give my take on that front and at the same time place some constructive criticism over the plausibility of certain scenes. But for myself, the only true incongruency for this update was the MC finding comfort with Leah, even if you didn't engage with her.

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Relieved for not being a sucker for nurses... definitely.
Again, that chapter 6 is a
A different but nice approach in this chapter/episode

P.S For everyone complaining about drama/tragedy etc, this is a game
that you play by choice, you're not obligated to play it.
Perhaps the biggest surprise of this game is to have a twist of his own.
And try to give the Dev a break, I'm just playing the game and even I feel overwhelmed with
so many options and paths, I can only imagine him :closedeyesmile:

"One cannot please Greeks and Trojans!"

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
This was the reason for my postings: an exercise and a reflexion of validity for certain scenarios of the game that are left somewhat unexplained. In other words, I tried to give my take on that front and at the same time place some constructive criticism over the plausibility of certain scenes. But for myself, the only true incongruency for this update was the MC finding comfort with Leah, even if you didn't engage with her.
Fair enough. I had other problems: I chose to stick to Leah from the start and to see where this would go, thinking that I could go with a different choice for another time. That made my playthrough kinda weird and a lot of the rest didn't add up. I'm not really attached any of the girls in this game so I'm not bitter, the game just goes so very differently if you don't play it the way it was intended to.
But funnily enough: Even in this case Liam still works ^^

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, Megan is the right route always - She can become an actress, make big movie money and MC can chill unemployed for the rest of his life playing call of duty all day.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be entirely surprised if in episode 8 there really were a clear path and nudge to end up back with Ana. After all, in a very real sense the MC was after Ana all along:
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
No way I'm the only one to have noticed the exceptional similarities here, right?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be entirely surprised if in episode 8 there really were a clear path and nudge to end up back with Ana. After all, in a very real sense the MC was after Ana all along:
View attachment 164346 View attachment 164348
No way I'm the only one to have noticed the exceptional similarities here, right?
WOW! I seriously didn't ever notice the mole in the exact same spot. I can definitely hop on board with there being an Ana ending though, since he did flash back to Ana several times when with others.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes