SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
During MC blackout/zoning out on the hospital we see in black & white Liam being shoved up against the wall by doctor. What's up with that?

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
I don't like to follow hype. Not for some kind of hipster bullshit, just that it often ends up in disappointment from a thing not measuring up to what it is sold for.

So I didn't give Acting Lessons a try for a long time. He saw the name pop here and there but just thought it was probably being oversold and moved on. Until this update, when I finally gave in and decided it was maybe worth a try.

Boy, was I wrong to download it. Cause now, I have to wait for the next episode... Seriously dude, I hate you for this. But thank you.

That's by a large gap the best game I found here. I like a lot of others narrative-deep game, but no other made me go up that high and low. Describing it would involve a lot of spoilers but I will limit to two comments:

First, before starting the game, Melissa was my favorite. After playing the game Melissa was my favorite. The plot was a bit against what I was aiming for, but in the end, it was really well managed and the story manages to be heart-warming and satisfying.

Second, Liam is the best bro ever. If the story hints what I think it hints in the lasts episodes... Well no spoiler...

This should be forbidden to take a story that high and that low. But damn, it was worth it. Congratulations to the creator, if you ever read that. If you're not the author... Play it. Seriously.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I think a twist ending is the way to go to wrap this up next episode. I also noticed early on that Megan and Ana have the same moles, which means Megan is just a character Ana is roleplaying.

Nothing in the story actually happened, except MC and Ana were dissatisfied the spark was dying in their relationship. They started going to counseling, and they decided to take acting lessons to improve their sex lives. They started roleplaying and bringing in more sexual partners to explore fantasies. The last episode ends with MC and Ana having an orgy with their friends.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be entirely surprised if in episode 8 there really were a clear path and nudge to end up back with Ana. After all, in a very real sense the MC was after Ana all along:
View attachment 164346 View attachment 164348
No way I'm the only one to have noticed the exceptional similarities here, right?
Uhhhhhh.....wow. Again, I wasn't sold on the 'it's in the title' theory but now I am tempted to replay from the start just to see if this is just a coincidence or there are more clues-nice find!

OmegaRidley

Feb 27, 2018
jeeeeezuz krist... i came for the wank, but i stayed for the feels.. i didn't play the game since ep 3 or 4 was out, so i had a pretty big treat playing this game today. i never thought a 'stupid' adult game could make me feel that sad and make me cry ^^ it was just too much.. i'm a sucker for sad stuff in games and animes, so this hit me real hard.. i don't think i can look forward to the next episode but i will.. damn.. napkins alert on my desk but not because what one normally would think ^^ good job on this story!

Reactions: Enyos and Namco15

raizeny

Apr 10, 2018
I am not really mad that these stuff happened, I am just weirded-out because it happened abruptly, like enough disgraceful events for 3 full VNs happened within a single episode, damn. A happy ending seems impossible at this point and I don't feel betrayed for that, I feel betrayed because we didn't get one more episode "enjoying" the MC's girlfriends and an inevitable threesome with them. (Yes, I am a shallow motherfucker)

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Holy Fuck, Don't stick your dick in crazy!!!!! Had a clue from the 3rd act , but wtf nice twist. Got a feeling when dude got sick from the treatment. Great game. I wonder what his next game will be about?

Reactions: extractied

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I feel betrayed because we didn't get one more episode "enjoying" the MC's girlfriends and an inevitable threesome with them. (Yes, I am a shallow motherfucker)
Yes that is what I myself was looking foward to. But shit,not gonna happen now. I can't imagine any more sex acually in last ep. Was great while it lasted. Great game!

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes