KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
Is something when wrong, or the story is to confusing? At first is was about MC's story (ep1), then it become Megan's story (ep2-6). After that it become back to MC's story (ep7). I found this story to be over the place. It really a disappoint about the game. As what Melissa says "Sometimes I feel like it's you and me against the world..."

Leah is Dr.PinkCake….
Multi-ending has become characters ending. Multi-ending mean good or bad or normal ending that end the story.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I think a twist ending is the way to go to wrap this up next episode. I also noticed early on that Megan and Ana have the same moles, which means Megan is just a character Ana is roleplaying.

Nothing in the story actually happened, except MC and Ana were dissatisfied the spark was dying in their relationship. They started going to counseling, and they decided to take acting lessons to improve their sex lives. They started roleplaying and bringing in more sexual partners to explore fantasies. The last episode ends with MC and Ana having an orgy with their friends.
That's a very plausible idea. We can make a parallel to 'Neon Genesis: Evangelion', which last 2-3 episodes are huge digressions from the entire story and in the end the main character (Shinji) gets to think about how things could've been different by choosing different ways of living. I won't be surprised if all of the experiences Jason lived in these seven episodes turn out to be just things in his head, everybody's still alive and he comes back to the exact point where he was about to break up with Ana, then we'll have the choice to give her another chance or let it all go, with all the story happening again.

Reactions: Enyos
D

Deleted member 541794

Hey folks, I could use some help with unlocking two scenes from the gallery. The last one in Episode 7 and one in Episode 6 that is not Melissa or Rena (x2) Any help would be much appreciated!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I've never commented on a game before, but here I felt the need. I really enjoyed the story initially and felt it reflected the ups and downs if real life. It had compelling characters that I came to care about. When I got to the fire scene I was totally disappointed. As some one else has posted the story became "my granny's soap opera." Just when the characters achieve a moment of happiness it has to be immediately taken from them. Maybe in a future chapter the main characters can get married and a long dead spouse can turn up alive only later to be discovered to be an evil twin. It was this story's jump the shark moment. The next chapter is ludicrous. If there is some later explanation that this whole story has been imaginary I think it just makes the whole thing worse. We go from jumping the shark to the Dallas dream season. Can the fire and the subsequent update be the dream and everything before fire be the reality?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I never played games only for the scenes... I even prefer games with plot. I really like Depraved Awakening where the plot is dark. Some people die too in Depraved Awakening but there is a reason for each death.
But the plot of Acting Lessons became sad for... for no reason at all. A plot where people die for NO REASON is... just a very bad plot.
Man , i respect your opinion and really apologies for my misunderstanding .

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
After replaying the entire game tonight I'm going with this is all a play/movie or this is part of the improv class and they are all just bouncing the most fucked up scenarios off of each other and going with it. Now if it were improv I'm not sure where the story switched to improv class. Just thoughts in my head like everyone else trying to make sense of things.

The 22 endings is what makes me think. I just don't see Dr Pink being lazy and making it the same ending but just slightly tweaked 22 times. Now I know some will be similar since if each were different and complex it would take more than one episode to wrap it up. If bad things keep happening there won't be enough people alive to even make 4 endings let alone 22 lol. Unless of course it's 22 fucked up endings to keep with how things are currently going.

Also the game is called Acting Lessons so for all the tragedy to be part of a play/movie or improv would fit the title.

If it is all real and fucked then nothing better happen to my smurf. She's pretty badass thanks to her uncle so I'm not really worried about Leah trying something. Just worried if this is real that she walks away since according to her she doesn't do emotions very well and this all might be too much drama for her. I can't lose my smurf or I'll end up like the MC irl lolol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
Like with most games I'm playing this one with many different routes ... I'm also supporting DPC on Patreon ... I am happy with this update and just wish I'd been able to have some guarantee of working out the Megan / Melissa / me trifecta. So often games focus on corruption, but I appreciate when games find room for redemption of a character, like both Rena and Melissa here, or Jessica in GGGB. Doesn't mean I want to exclusively follow the redemption path :) I also appreciate that there is still room for moral choices for our character, including the big one in this latest update.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes