Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
OK guys I´m not brave enough to start Ep.7 without a spoiler. In fact I couldn´t even finish Ep.6. I just saw the two girls lying there and hit Esc. My plan was to pretend the game ended with the happy scene on the sofa, but now I have to admit I´m curios. So my question is: Does the cliffhanger get resolved in a meaningful way without me actually choosing? Do I have the choice not to choose? As in "get both or die trying" (that is what my natural reaction would be)
Thanks
Simply: No.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
WOW ! ! ! I spotted this in the latest updates 24 hours ago and thought i'd give it a viewing
I couldn't stop reading, had to stop at 05:30 but for over an hour my brain kept saying jut read some more.

I've only just got into Visual Novels not read many VN's but this one Impressed me with the quality of renders
and great story

Liam is a fuckin legend ! (He reminds me of a great friend i had i could swear it was him :( If Liam had smaller ears)
I nearly choked on my tea when i saw that
Acting lessons 20_10_2018 04_53_22.png
LMFAO !
Acting lessons 20_10_2018 04_56_04.png

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Simply: No.
Ahh well back to pretending then. I figured as much but hoped I could at least kill myself to get some conclusion. To bad through I really liked the story. But I was totally serious about not choosing and can´t imagine a realistic story that doesn´t involve to much guilt tears and therapy for my taste.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just keep in mind that disappointment is a result of your own expectations and not something the developer has promised and didn't deliver.
If the game is built one way for Episode 1-5, then it's reasonable to expect that Episode 6-8 would continue on. The sudden change is unexpected and questionable.

Think about it this way, if you've been reading 5 books of Harry Potter which is about a boy wizard, it doesn't make sense for the 6th book to suddenly be about Harry Potter trying to solve a locked-room murder mystery using his little grey cells.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
such a good game with a very very good story, but why has to be soo dark, specially the "choice" part

[edit] forgot to say. if i was an patreon id be asking for my money back, i really think the dev needs to rethink his aproach and choices

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
[edit] forgot to say. if i was an patreon id be asking for my money back, i really think the dev needs to rethink his aproach and choices
What is cool about actually being a Patreon (or BuyMeACoffee) client is you can tell the dev he needs to rethink his approach and choices.

Reactions: sotorojo

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
It'd only allow you to double the disappointment when you realize it does nothing :(
LOL, I was on the Charismatic trait and but got tired of being beat up so restarted with the Athletic trait.

Does anyone think they would have felt differently about the end of Episode 6 when you had to make a choice if:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone think they would have felt differently about the end of Episode 6 when you had to make a choice if:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I mentioned before, to me the story started to lose momentum earlier so that wouldn't have made any difference.
If I had been as invested as many others... would probably still have felt 'betrayed'. The later part has a pacing and tonal shift issue, which is what is putting quite a few people off. Those probably don't have as much of a problem with your suggestion (smn. else suggested that earlier in the thread too btw), but a lot of people just wanted their happy threesome. And since that can't happen with this...
Just my two cents.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
For me personally, no. The issue that I have is the sudden change of the plot. What started as romance ended up being a thriller out of nowhere. There was no gradual change, it was just romance then BAM Peter showed up in your house, then BAM BAM your house is on fire and someone died, then BAM BAM BAM whoopsie there's a psycho killer LOL.

So it's not really about the presentation of how one girl died. It's more about the change of the genre itself.

People would mostly be sad if one girl has to die, but it could be ok if the game continued into drama about how MC and the other girl survived and coped with the situation. Instead, it turned into a badly written and badly presented thriller about a surprise killer. Episode 8 would be the closure, but I'm not going to be surprised if it ended up being the worst episode where the conclusion sucked (all the girls died), or dev retconned and tried to save face by giving troll ending (e.g.: "it's all just a dream, everyone is alive and well, here's some threesome sex scene").

I'm also suspicious that dev has just switched focus onto their next game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after rereading the posted status from DrPinkCake ( thanks @Ignatz ) he says our choices made through the 1-6 will effect our outcomes..thus..one of my saves is a perfect charismatic 5 full cakes Megan route..which makes me think that will result in a happy Megan ending..one of my saves is a Melissa route..that i am not as sure of though i had full cakes with her..my Rena route averages between 3-4.5 cakes..no full cakes at all...and my cumslut route is where i believe i'll get a definite bad ending...after thinking about it..the only route i have total faith in will result in a happy ending is my perfect Megan route...

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes