Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's the limitations of the game. With multiple saves you can play each route through to the end. I said it before and I will say it again, having both girls date the MC simultaneously was not a sustainable situation. Someone was going to get badly hurt in the end. This actually was a somewhat humane way of preventing the inevitable emotional heartbreak that would have occurred.
I promised myself to stay out of posting in this thread and no comment on the game itself anymore... but... forgive me...

Humane? You think that it is "somewhat" humane to have an abused girl BURN TO DEATH instead of her maybe, eventually, getting her heart broken in some indeterminate future? You literally think it is better for a girl to DIE than break up with the MC? What the actual fuck? Holy fuck dude! His dick ain't THAT special.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Melissa is two steps away from slitting her wrists already emotionally. Someone would be passed out from the carbon monoxide poisoning far before they would feel the pain of being burnt.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It's the limitations of the game. With multiple saves you can play each route through to the end. I said it before and I will say it again, having both girls date the MC simultaneously was not a sustainable situation. Someone was going to get badly hurt in the end. This actually was a somewhat humane way of preventing the inevitable emotional heartbreak that would have occurred.
If I am not mistaken it doesn't matter if you choose to date both or remain faithful to one, you still have to make that choice about which one dies, and I would rather have the choice to die trying to save both than to live with the knowledge that I had to choose one to live and one to die.

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
to those that say its not a sustainable situation. i've known people in polyamorous (hope that's spelled right) that have been together for YEARS so it is sustainable hell it'd probably last longer than some hollywood marriages.

ok MOST of them it'd last longer than.

i replayed the game through and was surprised when the possiblity of a 3 way relationship opened up not a harem kinda deal but actually felt like it would be 3 people dating and seeing where it leads.

what i wonder though is how will the story go if you played it that way and chose to save Mellisa instead? i mean the other is basically what the story is about she's the one who wanted to be the actor. she's the one going to auditions and landed the role.

i never thought i'd comment on a VN before but i am really let down now. it was hard enough to go through the fire scene but then how it plays out after with Leah? ugh. even if you try to avoid her she's still all psycho hose beast (yes that's a wayne's world reference) and i really don't know if i can bring myself to play the next release when we find out what she's got in store for the MC

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This would make a hella good behavioral psychology study. Test of human viewers reactions to fictionalized murder of character in a video novel setting. :p

Reactions: Seven7h and Enyos

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
the girl named Leah creep out the mc and she is following him wherever he goes she's a stalker man a stalker
She is a superman ninja as well.

to those that say its not a sustainable situation. i've known people in polyamorous (hope that's spelled right) that have been together for YEARS so it is sustainable hell it'd probably last longer than some hollywood marriages.

ok MOST of them it'd last longer than.

i replayed the game through and was surprised when the possiblity of a 3 way relationship opened up not a harem kinda deal but actually felt like it would be 3 people dating and seeing where it leads.

what i wonder though is how will the story go if you played it that way and chose to save Mellisa instead? i mean the other is basically what the story is about she's the one who wanted to be the actor. she's the one going to auditions and landed the role.

i never thought i'd comment on a VN before but i am really let down now. it was hard enough to go through the fire scene but then how it plays out after with Leah? ugh. even if you try to avoid her she's still all psycho hose beast (yes that's a wayne's world reference) and i really don't know if i can bring myself to play the next release when we find out what she's got in store for the MC
I think you will play. Most with complaint even like me will still play as this far in I want to understand what will happen just to know. Do not except it to be able to recover. But I will see. Without choice in 8 can only sit and watch what ending the author think is good. Game in reality ended in 6.

This would make a hella good behavioral psychology study. Test of human viewers reactions to fictionalized murder of character in a video novel setting. :p
40% like
40% not like
10% Not sure

somethink like that.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
She is a superman ninja as well.

I think you will play. Most with complaint even like me will still play as this far in I want to understand what will happen just to know. Do not except it to be able to recover. But I will see. Without choice in 8 can only sit and watch what ending the author think is good. Game in reality ended in 6.

40% like
40% not like
10% Not sure

somethink like that.
It would never get past the IRB for approval though. Too much like Zimbardo's Stanford Prison experiment.

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
I saved melissa without having seconds thoughts. Thinking forward, saving a (going to be) superstar actress will become a NTR game for sure =P
Let me get Melissa til i die, way hotter, kinda independent, protectable, maleable, someone who you can teach and learn XD
well, id choose her irl
I will be really piss off if in the next update that Leah (who i didnt like from the beggining) killed Melissa aswell, seems the MC its pretty disturbed, like he lost both of them.... even the friend with cancer have to babysit him....
I hate Leah, Ramsay Bolton Level xD

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I tried the game many times and I still miss 3 scenes, someone can link me a Save with everything unlocked ?
I can only found saves from the previous version of the game :-( ?

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
And to give an opinion about the game i think is awesome.
I normally play this games at night when my gf is already sleeping, then i go to sleep happy til morning or get utterly aroused and wake her up lol
When i played this last update i went to sleep betwen sad, mad, confused. After 10-20 mins of resting my head in my fluffy pillow thinking about what just happened i was pretty amazed on how this game raised so many emotions on me. Compared to Ned Stark beheading and Red Wedding haha
Have fun and stop fighting for opinions, just enjoy some work well done.
Kudos to the developer and writer who didnt feared to make something different.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can can hardly wait for the next and final chapter (not that I would want the story to come to an end just yet), I really want to see how my path with my main babe Melissa comes to end, hoping for a happy ending of course!
I remember when the story started and we met Megan, I was like okay, she seems rather nice and looks good, I hope something nice will come with her. And then we met Melissa - that beautiful black hair highlighting those captivating emerald green eyes, looked at MC, walk toward him and MC offer his hand but she just pushed the hand away looking into MC's eyes and with her gaze she basically said "Move that hand out of the way, I'm gonna give you a kiss instead because I really like you boy!" and plants one on the cheek, that was a defining moment for me, I fell for her that instance and I was like "Sorry Megan, the heart knows what it wants...!", haha! :p
Then there's of course Rena, my second favorite girl, I really must play her path after the path with Melissa comes to an end! <3
This has definitely been one hell of a rollercoaster ride, lots of feels and emotions, good and bad, it's going to be sad to see the story come to an end, will probably feel joy, and sadness initially, playing through the different paths from start to finish, but when all that is done, I'll most likely feel empty, because by becoming a finished product with no more updates to come, it's going to leave a void in the heart that isn't easily filled, this game definitely raised the bar way up high and it'll be hard for others to come on par, let alone top it, I am going to miss this game! <3

P.S. It's also worth mentioning that Liam is like the best bro in all of VNs, I'm definitely going to miss him too! <3 :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This actually was a somewhat humane way of preventing the inevitable emotional heartbreak that would have occurred.
Someone just pointed this comment out to me.....

Burning to death is this guys "humane" way of preventing a few days of someone being sad.

I can imagine it now, "look, we're going to have to break up, it's just not working. Now if you'll keep still while I tie you to this stake and and cleanse you with purging flame, it's better this way".

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So now that we have conclusively cast aside immolation as a breakup technique, I have to ask where the beauties of this game stack up against other games? I know this a completely subjective and maybe even silly question, but we have little to do on this board for another few days (besides stacking up the cordwood and ending our last disappointing relationship).

So, for this game, as much as I love Megan (whom I saved), Melissa is the queen. From other games, I would say D from DMD, Bella from Sisterly Lust, Caroline from Milfy City, and the daughter from My Sweet Neighbors are in the same league as Melissa.

So, who am I missing/forgetting/overlooking? Like I said, just something to ponder as we await the final chapter

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
So now that we have conclusively cast aside immolation as a breakup technique, I have to ask where the beauties of this game stack up against other games? I know this a completely subjective and maybe even silly question, but we have little to do on this board for another few days (besides stacking up the cordwood and ending our last disappointing relationship).

So, for this game, as much as I love Megan (whom I saved), Melissa is the queen. From other games, I would say D from DMD, Bella from Sisterly Lust, Caroline from Milfy City, and the daughter from My Sweet Neighbors are in the same league as Melissa.

So, who am I missing/forgetting/overlooking? Like I said, just something to ponder as we await the final chapter
Don't forget K/Cathy(not positive which spelling is correct) from Daughter for Dessert.

Reactions: mickster101

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018

I so agreee with you, i love Melissa! played sisterly lust a lot to see all content with Bella, Caroline was my first game crush. Not so fond with DMD and Melody, faces way to young for my taste. I got a lil thing with Timestamps sister and park girl, just different (cant remember names) also like Tracy from DoD a lot, she is the neighbour in timestamps too lol

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well I understand what you're saying - but getting torched to death - not necessarily humane.

I agree it wasn't sustainable.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

Based on pure looks - nothing else - Carli on Depraved Awakening bakes my cake everytime I see her.

Melissa in AL was a combo of amazing looks and a amazing personality - combined with that damsel in distress that plays to many a male's Id of feeling like they must protect her and play the hero. That's a lot of why it was easy to fall in love with Melissa.

D from DMD is cute....very cute. But not my thing. The other lady in the game that MC works with - I think her name is Georgia or something like that - is by far hotter than D.

I have yet to play Milfy - but plan to next after the final update of AL is done.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I'm missing some here. I can guess that the first 2 missing is the scene with the other college girl and the threesome.
What's the other 2 and how do I get it? Please and thank you!

33232.PNG

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
And for Leah to work, entire belief in world must falls apart.
And like I said - some people can suspend disbelief enough to enjoy the story and characters for what it is. I play roleplaying games for over 30 years now - so it's second-nature for me to immerse myself in a make-believe story - even if some of it is implausible.

You opinion and points and duly noted on number of occasions. Out of curiosity - is it your position that Dating My Daughter, Man of the House, and Dreams of Desire are believable?

Reactions: Enyos
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes