Leon26091

May 18, 2018
Okay creator fuck you, this game was an emotional rollercoaster and it had moments that made me laugh, feel happy, angry, and hell even cry sometimes, and some of the situations hit a little close time home (might want to put a warning of that in the beginning of the game), this is a damn good story and I did not expect a lot of what happened, so yes I'm still saying fuck you but damn did you make an amazing story for this game, its like they say the most hated villains' make the best villains', so keep up making amazing stories that destroy peoples emotions, cause just wow.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Okay creator fuck you, this game was an emotional rollercoaster and it had moments that made me laugh, feel happy, angry, and hell even cry sometimes, and some of the situations hit a little close time home (might want to put a warning of that in the beginning of the game), this is a damn good story and I did not expect a lot of what happened, so yes I'm still saying fuck you but damn did you make an amazing story for this game, its like they say the most hated villains' make the best villains', so keep up making amazing stories that destroy peoples emotions, cause just wow.
Have you tried Leap of Fate?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Dear Author, you made me cry. Fuck you and thank you
I feel the same and remembered an old truth I learned the hard way: no matter who you are and how hard you try, you cant always get what you want. Before that game I dont know it could be true in products that are supposed to give you a good time.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I was bored and I went back and found the page on September 17th, 2018. The day v0.6.0 dropped. On this day in history:

- Fans were looking at early photos of Sage and wondering if she was the "main character" in DPCs new game
- Direct links to the $20 patreon downloads were getting taken down rapidly and pirates whined
- Fans eagerly jumped into the new EPISODE 6 without any idea what awaited them at the end
- There were many meltdowns

Great reading if you're bored too :ROFLMAO:

DarrehL

Feb 7, 2018
I was bored and I went back and found the page on September 17th, 2018. The day v0.6.0 dropped. On this day in history:

- Fans were looking at early photos of Sage and wondering if she was the "main character" in DPCs new game
- Direct links to the $20 patreon downloads were getting taken down rapidly and pirates whined
- Fans eagerly jumped into the new EPISODE 6 without any idea what awaited them at the end
- There were many meltdowns

Great reading if you're bored too :ROFLMAO:
Where is Sage's picture? I can't find it, lol.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Try Kara no Shojo or any Innocent Grey title and experience real breakdown then.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
hi- is there a way to have a good ending with Leah? thanks
I'm more curious of why you'd want one. :ROFLMAO:

If you're wondering if there is a redemption arc for her... No there isn't. There's no happily ever after with the obsessive murderous psychopath, I'm afraid. The best case scenario for Leah is if you choose to shoot peter she escapes the room alive, disappears, and the police never catch up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi and bogeyparr

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I'm more curious of why you'd want one. :ROFLMAO:

If you're wondering if there is a redemption arc for her... No there isn't. There's no happily ever after with the obsessive murderous psychopath, I'm afraid. The best case scenario for Leah is if you choose to shoot peter she escapes the room alive, disappears, and the police never catch up to her.
i think she is super hot .hehe i dont want the mc to a make her jealous and go crazy, i want
them to get together before she turns bad.

Last edited:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
i think she is super hot .hehe i dont want the mc to a make her jealous and go crazy, i want
them to get together before she turns bad.
Except that she was already bad before you met her. She raped Jonas when he was comatose in the hospital.

Reactions: bogeyparr
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes