Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
did she do something bad before he was hospitalized?
It's suggested pretty strongly that Jonas isn't the first man she's obsessed over. There's no telling what she's done before, but she's definitely done something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note, something I noticed on my second playthrough was this sneaky bit of foreshadowing. This bitch fucking smirks when Jonas mentions that Liam's treatments stopped working!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurcher1 and Jumbi

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I wondered if it would be revealed that
Not sure what you mean by her sabotage not being revealed. It was revealed. If you're on the Rena path, none of the characters realize what Leah did but it's clear to the reader what happened after Liam starts puking and sweating again when a different Nurse takes care of him. Rena never realizes that she saved Liam's life in that moment.

If not on the Rena path but Liam RP is >= 17, then there's a new scene where MC figures out that Leah was killing Liam. Then there's the whole bit about Liam being paranoid about his new chemo treatments and Elise thanking him for not suing the hospital. So in non-rena paths, the characters are definitely all aware of what Leah did to Liam.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Not sure what you mean by her sabotage not being revealed. It was revealed. If you're on the Rena path, none of the characters realize what Leah did but it's clear to the reader what happened after Liam starts puking and sweating again when a different Nurse takes care of him. Rena never realizes that she saved Liam's life in that moment.

If not on the Rena path but Liam RP is >= 17, then there's a new scene where MC figures out that Leah was killing Liam. Then there's the whole bit about Liam being paranoid about his new chemo treatments and Elise thanking him for not suing the hospital. So in non-rena paths, the characters are definitely all aware of what Leah did to Liam.
i understand she did bad stuff after the mc was hospitalized. Scaring the other guy away doesnt make her bad. i dont she where she did something bad before. i think if he picked her from the start all would have been great. she has the passion the mc lacked with Ana.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
i understand she did bad stuff after the mc was hospitalized. Scaring the other guy away doesnt make her bad. i dont she where she did something bad before. i think if he picked her from the start all would have been great. she has the passion the mc lacked with Ana.
I think it takes a bit too much rationalization to imagine a "good Leah" scenario. I don't think it fits. She was a murderous psychopath from the start and there are several suggestions that it isn't her first rodeo either. Her musings about "the last one" as well as Jessie's observation that Leah was extremely "self-aware" both suggest that she had done these things before. Leah was pulling off extremely risky stunts, including burgling a home multiple times with the occupants in it, and raping coma patients in her own hospital. She did these things without even the barest hint of insecurity or worry of getting caught. In other words, that suggests she knew how not to get caught. Leah is like a , but with really great tits.

Jonas didn't even figure out what she was up to until the moment she let him figure it out. The moment she realized he'd never love her, she decided to kill him... So she left Megan's bag and shoes outside the hallway as breadcrumbs to lead him the secret room while she was changing her hair and dress. She was in complete control until she fucked up.

Even if we were to imagine a Leah ending scenario where Jonas remained faithful to her, she will still kill Liam. She already decided to kill Liam while Jonas was in a coma which means she would also presumably kill any one who she feels threatened by or any one else that might get "too close" to Jonas. Then she'd probably kill Jonas if she ever gave herself a reason to. I mean consider that she literally decided to kill Jonas's best friend for something as minor as making a comment about Jonas banging bitches. This is like Hannibal Lecter killing the tuba player for being a little flat in the orchestra. I don't think there is ever meant to be a happy ending with that.

Leah was a always False LI from the very beginning. That's what makes her character so neat because most AVN devs only consider "plot" to be an excuse to get from one sex scene to another. I feel like if there were an ending for a character like her, it would feel too contrived.

Last edited:

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I think it takes a bit too much rationalization to imagine a "good Leah" scenario. I don't think it fits. She was a murderous psychopath from the start and there are several suggestions that it isn't her first rodeo either. Her musings about "the last one" as well as Jessie's observation that Leah was extremely "self-aware" both suggest that she had done these things before. Leah was pulling off extremely risky stunts, including burgling a home multiple times with the occupants in it, and raping coma patients in her own hospital. She did these things without even the barest hint of insecurity or worry of getting caught. In other words, that suggests she knew how not to get caught. Leah is like a , but with really great tits.

Jonas didn't even figure out what she was up to until the moment she let him figure it out. The moment she realized he'd never love her, she decided to kill him... So she left Megan's bag and shoes outside the hallway as breadcrumbs to lead him the secret room while she was changing her hair and dress. She was in complete control until she fucked up.

Even if we were to imagine a Leah ending scenario where Jonas remained faithful to her, she will still kill Liam. She already decided to kill Liam while Jonas was in a coma which means she would also presumably kill any one who she feels threatened by or any one else that might get "too close" to Jonas. Then she'd probably kill Jonas if she ever gave herself a reason to. I mean consider that she literally decided to kill Jonas's best friend for something as minor as making a comment about Jonas banging bitches. This is like Hannibal Lecter killing the tuba player for being a little flat in the orchestra. I don't think there is ever meant to be a happy ending with that.

Leah was a always False LI from the very beginning. That's what makes her character so neat because most AVN devs only consider "plot" to be an excuse to get from one sex scene to another. I feel like if there were an ending for a character like her, it would feel too contrived.
i am sure you are right and my little head has been doing the thinking when it comes to Leah.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there a version where i can save both? this feels a little too harsh having athletic traith and not being able to save both.
I think the reason he couldn't save both is a combination of having a burned arm and also nearly passing out himself from smoke inhalation.

But no, you have to choose one. megan
Hey Jericho85 why why he couldn't save both ?? it is the matter of the writer not the smoke not the arm , how come you save a girl and leave the other to die burning , that is not fair ?? and do not say (life is not fair)
but other than that , I play the game 3 times and marry both of them and have a baby from the 3rd one , and I admit it is a very Great game. thank you very much DrPinkCake.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Hey Jericho85 why why he couldn't save both ?? it is the matter of the writer not the smoke not the arm , how come you save a girl and leave the other to die burning , that is not fair ?? and do not say (life is not fair)
but other than that , I play the game 3 times and marry both of them and have a baby from the 3rd one , and I admit it is a very Great game. thank you very much DrPinkCake.
I also don't like it that you have to choose between
Melissa and Megan
it evokes enough emotions already

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Played it a few more times to get different endings. Definitely a game that pulls on your heart.

However, weirdly, managed to get an ending scene where Leah ended up having Jonas's baby!

Painho

Jan 5, 2023
I really want to give this game a chance but I need new links, is there anyone on mediafire, gofile or wetransfer?

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes