3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated OP. Been awhile since I checked this. Guess the way I had it setup wasn't a liked method which was let Changer do the work on his end and the links redirect to the correct spots but the version number and changelog can't update themself. Anyways, picked this back up, it's still a great game and a lot has been added since I last played. The paths are starting to get confusing. One issue I've had is Victoria, the way to get her says see the hero path but doing the faculty control path and there's no explanation to how to get her. The walkthrough says confront her and Jane will do something but not seeing either option to flee or confront her.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Victoria will appear in any way when you have 8 slaves. To get her - give her a book when talking and run home to admire. :)

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
I hope that by posting here a link to an informative resource, I do not violate the rules of this site. Information on this game a lot here:

Reactions: papasmurf

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
updated OP. Been awhile since I checked this. Guess the way I had it setup wasn't a liked method which was let Changer do the work on his end and the links redirect to the correct spots but the version number and changelog can't update themself. Anyways, picked this back up, it's still a great game and a lot has been added since I last played. The paths are starting to get confusing. One issue I've had is Victoria, the way to get her says see the hero path but doing the faculty control path and there's no explanation to how to get her. The walkthrough says confront her and Jane will do something but not seeing either option to flee or confront her.
Yeah, there are two ways to enslave Victoria now. The enslavement route you can enslave Victoria using The Book when she confronts you. I don't have it written in the walkthrough yet, as I've been too exhausted recently to update the walkthrough. Been having severe leg pain that is keeping me from sleeping much the last couple months.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is everything still day/conversation locked ? I remember playing the previous version and getting ticked off when I reached the end only to realize I missed a conversation with the red-head that stopped me form being able to romance her...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't get a book yet so probably progressed to 8 slaves a bit to quickly. Time to restart as I don't have a save with less than 8 slaves unless the book is obtained in the park, players house, enchantment store, gift shop, monster hunter store or Janes office. Don't see restarting as too bad, since I found the exp cheat you put in the walkthrough comments (up up down down left right left right b a in the bedroom). Only downside of the code is that it doesn't affect the girls.
on floor 11 and 13 i found weird things that are't notes or stairs but can't interact with them?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Down loaded and extracted and no .exe file just .swf. Tried the other method that didn't work either
That's because it's a flash game, and you need a flash player to play it. I use Internet Explorer since that's the only thing it's good for, but there are other flash players out there too.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Didn't get a book yet so probably progressed to 8 slaves a bit to quickly. Time to restart as I don't have a save with less than 8 slaves unless the book is obtained in the park, players house, enchantment store, gift shop, monster hunter store or Janes office. Don't see restarting as too bad, since I found the exp cheat you put in the walkthrough comments (up up down down left right left right b a in the bedroom). Only downside of the code is that it doesn't affect the girls.
on floor 11 and 13 i found weird things that are't notes or stairs but can't interact with them?
The book can be bought from the store after you progress far enough in the berserker quest. The things on 11 and 13 require specific characters/paths to acquire. Pretty sure one is for Doll Sarah, but forget what the other is.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Received all possible characters (16) as slaves. In my opinion - one of the best toys of the last year. The author, get well, look forward to the update!!!!

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Is everything still day/conversation locked ? I remember playing the previous version and getting ticked off when I reached the end only to realize I missed a conversation with the red-head that stopped me form being able to romance her...
It's very difficult to "miss" a conversation in the game. The only scene currently that you can "miss" due to progressing the game is Sarah's home plot, because she loses her overconfidence that leads to her trying to go to her old home after fighting the water monsters on the 15th floor.

Aside from that, the closest you can come to missing something is to make choices or cast/not cast spells that lead you to different events occurring from the one you are aiming for.

Those are chests; you can get the first one with Sarah as a Doll in your party, and the second you can get with willing slave cowsandra, or Domme cassandra in your party playing as Rosa.

Received all possible characters (16) as slaves. In my opinion - one of the best toys of the last year. The author, get well, look forward to the update!!!!
Thanks, I am trying to get as much work done as I can in spite of the tiredness. Hoping the doctor gets back to me for the tests to see what's wrong with my leg soon.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Dear author, will you please do the translation of Cassandra and Sara from the state of cows / dolls in normal and backward (like the change of typical slaves)!!! I think it will significantly increase the fun of the game!!!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
gonna probably go through the entire walkthrough and create my own little personal walkthrough to get the experience I want which is probably one of the best things about this game. You do have some stuff you have to follow to avoid game overs but ultimately how you walk those paths is up to you.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
how did you do THAT. i've been trying and failing to do that
Play woman
Val-conversation on the street after exit from dungeon.
Rak-after 4 lvla Val at any time (via Julia, " ask about...")
After the third floor to go to the store, and take and perform tasks on monsters (immediately, otherwise there will be problems with the stones)
I go down to the 14th floor
Lift up love Sara (through the banks in shop) to 50 (preferably all the dialogues to do with it "+" from the beginning, it would be cheaper), go to the lake, get Mom Sara
I catch a Berserker (Eshly), I train at Julia? (in the dialogues have to choose to "forgive her"), then talking to mom Sara Eshly team and go on 12,13, 14, 15 floors, getting on the same stage on each floor. Idedamas conversation and pick up Julia and Eshly
Jane picked up through the last lesson of Transformation (to turn to Jane, and immediately throw at her Confusion). Molly pick up at the store after talking with Jane at home through the "Tentacles".
I'm buying a book from the store.
Cassandra through conversation with Sara at Drappe, I win on the first floor and" Tentacles " in conversation after fight.
Riz-quest with Kassandra and Sara in the team, well described in the passage
Tiff-when she will require give slave, give Jane and enjoy the result
Brittani-go to her store with Julia in the team, then throw Shakram at Her in the library
Erin - when she invited to her climbing into the back room (the conversation on the street) agree to go, in the course of conversation ask about Shakram, then talk about your magic,throw her Flirting, and at home cidaemon her "Tentacles"
After that, we take away her mind, after catching the last monsters blackmail take Eric
Anjie pick up with Jane through "Suppression", then go to the store and pick up in a conversation Derrick (he already has to work as a seller instead of Molly)
Viktoria shows up in the school hallway after you have 8 slaves. In the conversation to give her the book idoma to pick her up.
Sara-through a potion in the store we turn into a man, we call her on a date and there we take away
That's all.

Reactions: MaxVaron

MonkeyManiac

Jun 16, 2017
Play woman
Val-conversation on the street after exit from dungeon.
Rak-after 4 lvla Val at any time (via Julia, " ask about...")
After the third floor to go to the store, and take and perform tasks on monsters (immediately, otherwise there will be problems with the stones)
I go down to the 14th floor
Lift up love Sara (through the banks in shop) to 50 (preferably all the dialogues to do with it "+" from the beginning, it would be cheaper), go to the lake, get Mom Sara
I catch a Berserker (Eshly), I train at Julia? (in the dialogues have to choose to "forgive her"), then talking to mom Sara Eshly team and go on 12,13, 14, 15 floors, getting on the same stage on each floor. Idedamas conversation and pick up Julia and Eshly
Jane picked up through the last lesson of Transformation (to turn to Jane, and immediately throw at her Confusion). Molly pick up at the store after talking with Jane at home through the "Tentacles".
I'm buying a book from the store.
Cassandra through conversation with Sara at Drappe, I win on the first floor and" Tentacles " in conversation after fight.
Riz-quest with Kassandra and Sara in the team, well described in the passage
Tiff-when she will require give slave, give Jane and enjoy the result
Brittani-go to her store with Julia in the team, then throw Shakram at Her in the library
Erin - when she invited to her climbing into the back room (the conversation on the street) agree to go, in the course of conversation ask about Shakram, then talk about your magic,throw her Flirting, and at home cidaemon her "Tentacles"
After that, we take away her mind, after catching the last monsters blackmail take Eric
Anjie pick up with Jane through "Suppression", then go to the store and pick up in a conversation Derrick (he already has to work as a seller instead of Molly)
Viktoria shows up in the school hallway after you have 8 slaves. In the conversation to give her the book idoma to pick her up.
Sara-through a potion in the store we turn into a man, we call her on a date and there we take away
That's all.
But what about the ghost-mom?

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
But what about the ghost-mom?
I wrote, read carefully
Raise Sarah's love (through the banks in the store) to 50 (preferably all the dialogues to do with him " + " from the beginning, it would be cheaper), go to the lake, get Sarah's mom. Of course at the first meeting with my mother we should take her (Spell Suppression). And after the hospital we have to go to the lake

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes