PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
But can you beat Jibril legit or not? If so, what strats are there? My party is with Kazuma, Darkness, Aqua, Yunyun (cos Megumin is useless without explosion) with the best gear. She just put the Curse of Death on my party :HideThePain:
You can, but you don't necessarily have to, she's an optional boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the ETA another 9 months? Or is it estimated to be closer to 2 months like the previous update?
We should be back to our regular schedule

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Absolutely fantastic update! But can you beat Jibril legit or not? If so, what strats are there? My party is with Kazuma, Darkness, Aqua, Yunyun (cos Megumin is useless without explosion) with the best gear. She just put the Curse of Death on my party :HideThePain:
You can use Aqua's heal upgrade to both overheal party members and remove debuffs like the death debuff. I used Yunyun for lightning shield breaks, aqua for healing, overheal, and debuff removable, darkness for tanking and buffs/debuffs and Kazuma mainly just spammed snipe. I also equipped darkness with a mana circlet so she had close to 50 mana and the other one on Kazuma. Also bring healing items and mana potions for you get low and/or when she seals skills. I was level 8 and beat her with just Kazuma left alive when he would have died the next turn and he had like 16 hp.

Another commenter seemed to imply she has a fire weakness in which case bringing the fire damaging items might be worthwhile especially for when skills are sealed if you don't need to use mana or health potions.

bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
this jibril fight is 400 times harder than nikke soloraid boss fight, and i'm not even joking
ive been trying to rngfish this jibril aiming to not lightning my megumin for the past 3 hours. and it didn't work

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
this jibril fight is 400 times harder than nikke soloraid boss fight, and i'm not even joking
ive been trying to rngfish this jibril aiming to not lightning my megumin for the past 3 hours. and it didn't work
What level are you? I'd recommend level 8 because at that level you barely tank some of her heavier attacks. Aqua dispell/overheal is highly recommended too.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
how to win angel?
see
You can use Aqua's heal upgrade to both overheal party members and remove debuffs like the death debuff. I used Yunyun for lightning shield breaks, aqua for healing, overheal, and debuff removable, darkness for tanking and buffs/debuffs and Kazuma mainly just spammed snipe. I also equipped darkness with a mana circlet so she had close to 50 mana and the other one on Kazuma. Also bring healing items and mana potions for you get low and/or when she seals skills. I was level 8 and beat her with just Kazuma left alive when he would have died the next turn and he had like 16 hp.

Another commenter seemed to imply she has a fire weakness in which case bringing the fire damaging items might be worthwhile especially for when skills are sealed if you don't need to use mana or health potions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Can anyone give me a download link for version 0.1.5?
Why do you need 0.1.5 specifically?
:RemHmm:

It's no longer up on my Mega and idk if anyone here saved old links

I find it funny that most people tell me it's either too easy or too hard
:Hehe~1:

Idk if that's a good or a bad thing

kymchee

Sep 29, 2020
how do you get the Festival of Eris achievement? it says "attend the fair in Eris' honor" but what does that actually mean?

• Red Heart

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Have you ever seen konosuba?
I said him once but he repeats non stop, some user are either this obsessed by their kinks to be braindead or he is having a stroke
Why do you need 0.1.5 specifically?
:RemHmm:

It's no longer up on my Mega and idk if anyone here saved old links
Wasn’t 1.5. not Kazuma update?
I find it funny that most people tell me it's either too easy or too hard
:Hehe~1:

Idk if that's a good or a bad thing
The first fandom schism

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes