Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
May I ask you something? Do you have any idea on why the game crashes after a minute into it? It doesn't give any warning or error window. The most I can reach is the first part of the intro "created by..". I downloaded it through torrent so it's not a compressing error.
I really have no clue. Thanks in advance if you can help me.
I can't really know what happened there with so little info, sorry. You could try and navigate to: C:\users\(username)\AppData\Local\Adventures Of Willy D 0xx and see if message log recorded any errors or even better if game created dump file send it to me :)

Reactions: ladymxiang

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021
First game i tried on this website that gives me a ton of errors when starting up. then it wants to bring up my command prompt. Not a good impression.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Download for WIN vo.51 is no longer available.
But before it told me that, I noticed it quickly flashed the GigiBites - 50GB it said.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Download for WIN vo.51 is no longer available.
But before it told me that, I noticed it quickly flashed the GigiBites - 50GB it said.
I can give a torrent file for 0.51 from Patreon, I can 0.52 not Patreon. But does it make sense? In 3-4 days 1.0 will be released

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh, this game is still there too. Actually I don't think it's bad at all. However, as an old gamer, I'm rather disappointed that although it is styled as a "point-click-adventure", but it is not at all. It's actually just slapping around with a series of sex scenes. They may be quite good. But it's not a real adventure, there are hardly any real puzzles. We actually just shimmy from one sex scene to the next. And the story also leaves a lot to be desired. There is not even a real arc of tension.

I hope the developer will take some time at some point and tackle precisely these weaknesses. In general, the game has potential

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (since it contains about 65k files)***
Compressed version v0.52 (Win) 6.87Gb
Mega
Mega
Mega

Inventory bug fix (extract to main game folder with Adventures Of Willy D 0.52.exe) Mega Workupload
Update patch for compressed v0.51 to v0.52 (Win) 357Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.52.exe")
Mega
Workupload
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
part 1 and are in this format...part 2 was downloaded normally compressed,,do i need t put them somewhere/
?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
part 1 and are in this format...part 2 was downloaded normally compressed,,do i need t put them somewhere/
?
Either ALL parts have to be in normal format. Or they must ALL be compressed. Mixed formats does not work

Reactions: ismama

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
First game i tried on this website that gives me a ton of errors when starting up. then it wants to bring up my command prompt. Not a good impression.
I didn't have any trouble what so ever. I did have very slow delays in conversations but fixed that when I deleted the config file in App data. See additional threads referring to this.

cerioch

Nov 24, 2017
i cant use the car key , when i click on it it do nothing :(
Hover over it, mouse left click it once, drag it over the car, click again to drop it on the car. You will only have to do this the first time, after that you can just click on the car to travel.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes