UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Just wanted to say that as developer I really appreciate the new format you are using; with the spoiler tag on the post and both links to our page and post. Thanks for that ;)
Glad you noticed, but...

:)

Reactions: game dreamer

f95man

Jun 18, 2018
Appreciate all that the devs have done, especially the complexity of this new mission, but personally a little disappointed with the naughty scenes. I feel like many of the scenes lack good angles and positions, and one of the biggest thing I've noticed is Nat's costume this time round is...……….kind of unsexy.

Might be my personal kind of thing but the full body semi see through suit just doesn't come with the same kind of bang. Ya know, Nat's casual clothes, the dress she wore to general's home, the red suit she wore to the vip club, her swim suits and all of those in the previous updates, I'd rate them a solid 8 to 9 out of 10. The body suit this time round probably a 6.

I think there's too much patterns on the suit that block the good view, and the semi see through doesn't work as well as it would probably IRL so it ends up looking like she's fully clothed in all the scenes, feels like pajamas, got no feel to it.

Just my personal feedback tho, no disrespect to the devs, hey maybe others like it so what can I say.

PS, I think Nat looks way better in classy dresses or casual wear and swim suits.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Heads up folks...

If you're sharing around the game links, you really should link the patch notes too. There's a massive disclaimer in this one since it's a Pre-Release and is still being worked on to finish out Mission #2. Y'all missed a big save bug back in v0.6/v0.7 too which I notice now people have been complaining about and didn't even know despite it being in every patch notes since as a reminder.

Here's the warning for v0.10, before people get themselves into any avoidable issues:

"Heads Up! As we said in , this is a majority release build so we can deliver content to fans in November as promised. Mission #2, which is the focus of this build, was too big to be completable in one month so a full version ‘AoH v0.10 Complete’ will release in a few days’ time. We highly recommend waiting for the full experience, but for those who can’t wait this build is available. DO NOT play this build with a Bad Path playthrough (one where you killed the prisoner in Mission #1) as Mission #2 is not available yet in that path and by playing you will not only not see new content but may overshoot Mission #2 and damage your playthrough. Please be patient and we’ll have the complete build as soon as we possibly can!"

And thanks @f95man for the nice words and the feedback. Always appreciate constructive feedback, and of course, a little ego boost too. All the best, my friend!

Edit: Sorry if my tone sounded harsh above... I just read it back. Just want to make sure nobody puts their foot in it by mistake... that'd be a real bummer for all.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Heads up folks...

If you're sharing around the game links, you really should link the patch notes too. There's a massive disclaimer in this one since it's a Pre-Release and is still being worked on to finish out Mission #2. Y'all missed a big save bug back in v0.6/v0.7 too which I notice now people have been complaining about and didn't even know despite it being in every patch notes since as a reminder.

Here's the warning for v0.10, before people get themselves into any avoidable issues:

"Heads Up! As we said in , this is a majority release build so we can deliver content to fans in November as promised. Mission #2, which is the focus of this build, was too big to be completable in one month so a full version ‘AoH v0.10 Complete’ will release in a few days’ time. We highly recommend waiting for the full experience, but for those who can’t wait this build is available. DO NOT play this build with a Bad Path playthrough (one where you killed the prisoner in Mission #1) as Mission #2 is not available yet in that path and by playing you will not only not see new content but may overshoot Mission #2 and damage your playthrough. Please be patient and we’ll have the complete build as soon as we possibly can!"

And thanks @f95man for the nice words and the feedback. Always appreciate constructive feedback, and of course, a little ego boost too. All the best, my friend!
added Dev Notes from above to the Op.

Reactions: Krull and BeWilder
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes