greepgroop

Jul 23, 2017
So much laborious reading. Why explain the scene in so much detail! I could see what was happening for the most part from the renders. Skipping every other paragraph and just filling in the missing pieces made this much more enjoyable. At least the renders are good and the plot is somewhat interesting.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I'm here for the tentacles so my question is are there any tentacles in the game yet? I might also be interested in female female stuff but don't care about female male stuff.
Only in the beginning and they aren't the fun tentacles, but the stabby tabby kind.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Telamon

Yeah I just played it a little bit ago as I decided to try it since I hadn't gotten a response and I have since thrown it away before even finishing the version as I was hoping for some better scenes then that for the tentacles you don't even see her get attacked and sexed up by anything just some water with green food coloring in it falling on her back.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
@Telamon

Yeah I just played it a little bit ago as I decided to try it since I hadn't gotten a response and I have since thrown it away before even finishing the version as I was hoping for some better scenes then that for the tentacles you don't even see her get attacked and sexed up by anything just some water with green food coloring in it falling on her back.
About the tentacles... the dev said that, for now, he is going to focus in creating content and the corruption path.
They are not forgotten, just put aside for a moment.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
About the tentacles... the dev said that, for now, he is going to focus in creating content and the corruption path.
They are not forgotten, just put aside for a moment.
Yup, thx for filling those gaps when I'm not around, I try to come often but I can't keep up with every forum out there. As you said it, and as commented before, there are two paths to follow: Corruption and Wildness. Corruption focuses on the loss of self-consciousness from Nat and her desire to solve problems using her body... willingly. Wildness, on the other hand, resolves around the parasite not being happy with Nat's behaviour and "forcing" her to take actions (more tentacles, that is).

I've recently made a poll with my Patreons to confirm which path they would like to get developed first (mainly because of this thread, not even kidding) and they did vote for the Corruption path to keep getting developed before getting into the tentacles (Wildness) one.

Reactions: Jansen and Viatovic

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the info. Well until that time comes I'll try to remember the games name and not forget about it but for now I just deleted the game and saves to free up my disk space until that time comes.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
@AgentsOfHeels Nice game, great renders but you need to come to some sex events (blowjob, etc) for our agent. I know their is a footjob event but she could have more choices for different guys and more content. I talk about a more open game not like now. Content is for a 0.5 version short.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
This is by far my favorite adult game right now and I highly encourage people to support it on Patreon.

That being said...

Enjoy ;)
Update Misadventures of Agent Romanov v0.5.0 Exclusive Version for Pc shared by @tomislazy

Working on Mirrors:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes