• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, the interrogation scene was HOT.
But I only got one scene with Kate by the pool... the voyeur one with the black neighbour.
How to unlock the second one?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
@Viatovic It's available for players who didnt follow the corruption path but developed a relation with Kate as you did.

@Bayern7 Well if that's all that's lacking I'd say it will be solved soon enough :p
Ah, well... I like my Romanova a little bit dirty, so no worries.

About the update... short but sweet.
I have already talked about this, but man, you know how to write erotica.
And in this game, with the comic-book style, your narrative is a great asset.
I don't care very much about foot-play, but that interrogation scene got me horny as a goat.

The ending is going to have consequences in the next update?
Because my Nat is a bitch.

Keep it up, great great stuff.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ah, well... I like my Romanova a little bit dirty, so no worries.

About the update... short but sweet.
I have already talked about this, but man, you know how to write erotica.
And in this game, with the comic-book style, your narrative is a great asset.
I don't care very much about foot-play, but that interrogation scene got me horny as a goat.

The ending is going to have consequences in the next update?
Because my Nat is a bitch.

Keep it up, great great stuff.
Awwwwwwww thanks man ! I'd say that the writing is my weakest point so you made me blush for a second ... then I read the consequences bit and I laughed my ass off :D. I'd say I hope you have a safe saveFile 'cause you're Nat is about to get screwwwwwwwwwd... oh wait... maybe there's a remote possibility that's actually what you wanted... naaaah ;)

@Chel Daaaamn, I'm really glad I can inspire that kind of feeling ! I hope I'll keep up with it :)

Reactions: Viatovic

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
When I reached the (no spoilers) thing that happened after the nighttime nooky w/ the hubby... I said "what the FUCK" loudly, (at 4am, mind you), then started laughing my ass off.

Loving this game, well done!

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Can someone tell me, how I can decrypt all pictures? Is it possible?
@AgentsOfHeels yeah i hope the next update will have some fun time with the old pool guy, the hobo or a unknown innocent virgin schoolboy. I hate the day limit.
it puts you under unnecessary pressure. Maybe it would be better an "open" game with some new activities and not a finish at day x. So you can enjoy the whole game.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Can someone tell me, how I can decrypt all pictures? Is it possible?
@AgentsOfHeels yeah i hope the next update will have some fun time with the old pool guy, the hobo or a unknown innocent virgin schoolboy. I hate the day limit.
it puts you under unnecessary pressure. Maybe it would be better an "open" game with some new activities and not a finish at day x. So you can enjoy the whole game.
you are not the only one, that wants all decrypted images ^^

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I like the gameplay... what I would like to change in that aspect, is the saves limit.
Three are not enough, more so as the game keeps going forward.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I don't like the monster aspect of the game but I have stuck in my memory the hot scenes in the club and with the military guy :D
Has the game developed in that direction? :)

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@Bayern7 Those are fair requests and the Day Limit its only temporary and won't be part of the final release. It's a necessary evil right now for me to know that the players enjoying it during development are not lost in an impossible void for me to handle. Let's say I want a scene to either play the next day after something or not play at all... 99.9% of the players right now would not be able to watch it if it wasn't for the day limit.

@Viatovic SaveFiles limit is something I'm working on; needs a proper gui for it to be able to handle like 10 or so which takes a bit of time.

@Mwanted Yes; the game has advanced towards the corruption path. Tentancles haven't been further developed at all yet.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
First time playing it and really enjoyed it. I find the story really nice and the writting very good, the scene with Kate's suspencion is both sexy and funny for example, and I don't think that's easy to achieve... The only things I'm missing is an explenation of the worm's stats, I gain independence for example but what that means I don't know and a way to skip through scenes that I've already watched.

Also, I've read something about a footjob, I missed that. I guess there are more than one paths and that's another plus of this game.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes