Assassin

May 31, 2017
aria coffee bug or something i give her coffee but it not pass the quest

How to tell candy about the progress

Aug 9, 2018
Apologies for all the NTR questions, but if I choose a dark path on a girl does it lock me in to NTR as well, or do I still get choices within that path?

For example the first blonde bully girl who beats you up, I want to take the "dark path" but it warns of NTR- is it just that NTR is an option/possibility on this route or is it forced if I choose that route?

Thanks!

AndreyWo1f

Jul 18, 2019
Apologies for all the NTR questions, but if I choose a dark path on a girl does it lock me in to NTR as well, or do I still get choices within that path?

For example the first blonde bully girl who beats you up, I want to take the "dark path" but it warns of NTR- is it just that NTR is an option/possibility on this route or is it forced if I choose that route?

Thanks!
The blonde does not yet have such scenes it will be in the future, here is the teacher and rubi have you can not watch them.As for the way the content there is different so that there is a walk on the dark will be dark.

In short, in any way you can abandon ntr

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

BlacK.Y

Mar 29, 2023
Similar to VIRTUES, but
A completely different reason is that the agent17 game planted more errors than the story.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes