tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
how to get thin knife to hack mom's door lock because i want some night fun not only with Dana?
how and where to get vibrator?
how to get red hearts for class teacher? i can only get money from her by blackmailing her =(
you can check the scroll icon if you've reached the end of the current character's update. Currently no update for the teacher as well as the mom. You can't unlock her door no matter how much you try. best you could do is spy in bathroom.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There are so many fatal bugs in the leaked v0.20.0 alpha version.
I recommend playing after the official version is released.
is aria path still on hold? There's a green box on the path page that has her on a locked icon. but before her box, there's a grey box and still unable to give her the coffee with pills

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you can check the scroll icon if you've reached the end of the current character's update. Currently no update for the teacher as well as the mom. You can't unlock her door no matter how much you try. best you could do is spy in bathroom.
meh... bathroom spying is boring as shit... yet.

I'm still interested in why I gave my sister(??? ahh ofcoz i mean STEP-sister sorry) sleepy-cola and then deflowered her - why I can't have sex with her next day - game still say that it's too narrow there and doesn't fit. this is getting ridiculous. is i catch a bug?

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Do I have to play all the girls routes if I want to advance the story? or am I allowed to ignore some girls? like Aria for example, she seems like a very secondary character anyway, is it ok if I never advance her quests or would I get stuck eventually?

• Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i get stuck on a loop i click get reword and it makes me do the puzzle over and over again
also how does one rise erica's love? i am on forgiveness route
1680549211587.png

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes