Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Um... Anyone else having problems with the Android port? I seem to be getting issues with the Christmas event

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
For ppl who are wondering about the ruby content apparently its not in this version of the game. Its in version V0.20.1 on the dev's. Though I would say don't buy it just wait until its finished cause it currently in alpha for about 50$ which is not worth it for a incomplete update

Reactions: Tester27

Devil787

Mar 8, 2023
Anyone have cheat code like g_gold for money , I want other cheat codes too anyone here knows other cheats codes

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 301, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 334, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 435, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 458, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 466, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 466, in <module>
NameError: name 'Item' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/event/christmas_minigame.rpyc", line 497, in script
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Agent17-0.20.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 334, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 435, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 458, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 466, in execute
  File "game/script/event/christmas_minigame.rpy", line 466, in <module>
NameError: name 'Item' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Agent17 0.20.0 0.20.0
Tue Apr  4 10:59:56 2023

Reactions: phreadom

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how should i mix coffe and sleeping pills? i cant go forward aria's quest
ummm maybe you need not coffe but cola? cola and sleeping pills is good for little sister for deflowering her =)
pills - go book store at night. cola - go store.

Zamthes

Oct 27, 2017
ummm maybe you need not coffe but cola? cola and sleeping pills is good for little sister for deflowering her =)
pills - go book store at night. cola - go store.
He asked for Aria not for the sis
You can't give Aria a drugged coffee yet, it might happens in a future update tho

Reactions: ramvivat

BlacK.Y

Mar 29, 2023
I can't play the game because the mobile version has a lot of errors. If it's short, it's a few minutes, and if it's long, it's an error that bounces in an hour, so I can't play.

BlacK.Y

Mar 29, 2023
In the mobile version, an error occurred and the game cannot be played. It can be as short as a few minutes or as long as an hour.

okyoulike

Dec 4, 2022
Edit: Updated the anti-anti-cheat for 0.19.0. I took the opportunity to clean the script up based on Zeanrith's much cleaner version of the script, which should make the script more forward compatible, and also compatible with Zeanrith's mods (highly suggest checking them out). Also, check out this post by NonRomanticSandboxFan for links to other useful posts on this thread.

As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.18.5-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or just place the anti-anti-cheat.rpy file in the /game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install, click the file, and when it opens in a new tab. right click and save as (should save as anti-anti-cheat.rpy). From there, just place the patch in the /game folder from where you click on the games .exe to launch it.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In fact, there has been an update on anti cheating

Oct 28, 2018
This game is no longer a incest game.
It's already been like that since I knew this game months ago.
I don't understand why the tag is still attached.
The producer does not provide a separate patch.

In addition,
the game is supposed to be played in a way that castrates the way you enjoy the game, which is very annoying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I hope not all the "evil" routes are NTR. I was hoping some of them would involve corruption like the girl at the cafe. Maybe corrupt her to helping you get with her sister or something.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes