koliman

Apr 3, 2023
Great game! I cannot wait for more updates and content. could love some more audio on scenes like sex, kissing etc.

Edit: On 3k Patreons will include actor voices not for dialogue. Thats dope but yeah the fishing rod need fixing! Also the spinning game is really unfair :p

Last edited:

BlacK.Y

Mar 29, 2023
I heard version 0.20.1 is coming out
Rather than adding characters, it seems to be the first thing to fix the errors with the existing characters.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Edit: Updated the anti-anti-cheat for 0.19.0. I took the opportunity to clean the script up based on Zeanrith's much cleaner version of the script, which should make the script more forward compatible, and also compatible with Zeanrith's mods (highly suggest checking them out). Also, check out this post by NonRomanticSandboxFan for links to other useful posts on this thread.

As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.18.5-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or just place the anti-anti-cheat.rpy file in the /game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install, click the file, and when it opens in a new tab. right click and save as (should save as anti-anti-cheat.rpy). From there, just place the patch in the /game folder from where you click on the games .exe to launch it.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this work for v0.20?

Reactions: BlacK.Y

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
Really enjoyed this. Captivating story, decent gameplay mechanics and good sex scenes overall. Also loved the choice of music.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Is there any way to clear the previous cheating records?:cry:
im not sure about your question. but if you changed something from console, you just need to revert it back. you also have the option to load non-cheat save, delete you saved game with cheat or remove entirely your saves & persistents from this game then play it again from the beginning. it just a sandbox game anyway, dont have much text that worth to read.

The entire thing is ridiculous. If a player wants to use cheat codes, it makes sense to let him or her use them without hassle. Those who do not want to use cheat codes will not use them.
not with this games' dev. creating anti-cheat is top priority :KEK:

in a serious tone, it's in equal sense that the dev dont want you play their game like that. so, if you wanna cheat the game, you are still able to, we have the source code. as much as the dev trying to protect their game from cheating, players still have the option to cheat anyway.

but if a player dont have the ability to cheat or players dont wanna share their cheat, those are a different stories.

Last edited:

takxizis

Nov 17, 2017
I am a little bit confused. I know Erica is just a side character but is there any content with her after choosing revenge path besides one repeatable scene? I like the game but this particular path confuses me. What is the point of choosing if it's the end of content? The fact that there are some tags written when you choose make me think i miss something

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes