OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The blonde does not yet have such scenes it will be in the future, here is the teacher and rubi have you can not watch them.As for the way the content there is different so that there is a walk on the dark will be dark.

In short, in any way you can abandon ntr
i havent played the game., but is the teacher and that blonde girl the only "NTR" here?

are they MC's LIs as in is the MC on their route (romantic route but those LI's cheat on him)??

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i havent played the game., but is the teacher and that blonde girl the only "NTR" here?

are they MC's LIs as in is the MC on their route (romantic route but those LI's cheat on him)??
well depends on what you mean by NTR and how you view it and what path you're gonna take. either rape, hate and share, or forgive her and go to love route. the teacher is only NTR if you see her as LI. whether you make her LI is up to you. but like many of the characters most paths are still incomplete and being worked on. there's "another" girl, but it's more related to her job she took even before she met the MC. there's only one current girl that's extremely in love with the MC. her NTR is optional depending on your choices

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
I'm stuck at peek at Luna's pussy when she's not wearing panties. I tried any interactions with her but can't progress. Is that quest waiting for future updates ?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
welp, it's a common knowledge that the dev and players are competing each other to actively create an anti-anti-anti-anti...anti-cheat. so either the dev win this competition, players getting bored to join the competition again or keep the anti for themselves so dev thinks that they have win :PogChamp:
The entire thing is ridiculous. If a player wants to use cheat codes, it makes sense to let him or her use them without hassle. Those who do not want to use cheat codes will not use them.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to get thin knife to hack mom's door lock because i want some night fun not only with Dana?
how and where to get vibrator?
how to get red hearts for class teacher? i can only get money from her by blackmailing her =(

AndreyWo1f

Jul 18, 2019

It depends on you whether they will cheat on you or not, it is your decision whether you want it or not.

Reactions: OEJ

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The entire thing is ridiculous. If a player wants to use cheat codes, it makes sense to let him or her use them without hassle. Those who do not want to use cheat codes will not use them.
the dev said it messes up updates or something...so there's that

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes