Cespo

Nov 29, 2020
Did dana ask you for the arete something candy? if so go buy at the cafe then give the candy to her, keep doing into the next mission.
the only arete candy related things i have are the syrup and the stick scenes but you could do those before the destiny choice

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
what i get is actually a mission that says that i have to upgrade the skinship, i do but then i get no more missions and no new scenes, all i get is a red dot on her while she s watching tv but with all the options i don t get new scens
My guy you didn't you get the sleeping pill at the book store midnight , there other quest that's you can trigger to unlock it.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
For everyone's whom is asking they haven't put any new content's yet and I think mostly they are fixing bug's or glitches and maybe adding a little bit of new change in their story.

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
How do I finish these missions? The second one I had already finished but for some reason after the update it says no and it doesn't let me ask the question to continue

Screenshot_20230712-095602142~2.png

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How do I finish these missions? The second one I had already finished but for some reason after the update it says no and it doesn't let me ask the question to continue

View attachment 2764173
For Helen talk to her in class then after class or later at night go to the headmaster room you get a sense with her fate card, for dana spanking keeps spilling water in her room, also increase her happiness, trust so far is three heart, four trust.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Agent17 [v0.21.7] [HEXATAIL] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,91 GB / 833 MB - Agent17-0.21.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 828 MB - Agent17-0.21.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~43,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already download and try it on Joiplay, but i don't know why it's suddenly stop, and force me back on to my game library. Do you know why?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes