Cespo

Nov 29, 2020
My guy you didn't you get the sleeping pill at the book store midnight , there other quest that's you can trigger to unlock it.
no i did that part and i know you can have sleep sex with her, but you can do that part too before the destiny choice.. i'm just wondering if the choice actually leads to some new content or they just didn t add anything after the choice yet.

qwertyuiop0

Apr 29, 2018
uhm. just my 5 cents. the save file can be edited with editors - when the save file is created, it's a PK file, which is a zip compressed file. unzip it into a folder, and delete the "signature" file. then re-zip the files into the same filename.save or any equivalent then load it in the game. It will warn you the file's modified, but because the signature file is missing, it bypasses checks. sorry author. :p

Reactions: Jackmcbean

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
For Helen talk to her in class then after class or later at night go to the headmaster room you get a sense with her fate card, for dana spanking keeps spilling water in her room, also increase her happiness, trust so far is three heart, four trust.
I already did both thinks but the mission is still there

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
no i did that part and i know you can have sleep sex with her, but you can do that part too before the destiny choice.. i'm just wondering if the choice actually leads to some new content or they just didn t add anything after the choice yet.
no new content! past version 21.7

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone know how to play in joiplay ?
Useless, I already try it. It's not work, windows ver, original & compression too. It's suddenly stopped and force to get back on your Joiplay library games. I recommend you to download android version

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
it normal or what i play second save so i pay arond 40-50days then i just save game and when i loaded it force me to start at day 6 every time i just replay 4-5 times rn how do i fix it ?!?!?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes