Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
it normal or what i play second save so i pay arond 40-50days then i just save game and when i loaded it force me to start at day 6 every time i just replay 4-5 times rn how do i fix it ?!?!?
Claim down Relax and breath! Repeat what you was trying a say without been mad. So from what I try to understood or understand is that you play up to the 40 to 50 day in game, then you save. When you load up your save the game force you back to the six day.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
it normal or what i play second save so i pay arond 40-50days then i just save game and when i loaded it force me to start at day 6 every time i just replay 4-5 times rn how do i fix it ?!?!?
Also confirm if you are playing the latest version here in this forum, are you using a third party software that include editor your save.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I don't understand why would someone add an anticheat to a renpy game
yes it was hardship and annoying at first but the game designer this doing it to stop user from breaking the game with the mean of a third party software or editor the save. I know because I have try it before, a person was asking for help, I end loading up his save.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I don't understand why would someone add an anticheat to a renpy game
Some things can't be understood.

yes it was hardship and annoying at first but the game designer this doing it to stop user from breaking the game with the mean of a third party software or editor the save. I know because I have try it before, a person was asking for help, I end loading up his save.
No, he wasn't doing it to stop people "from breaking the game", specially because if someone broke the game, could just download it again and that's it.

He did this to BREAK people saves, so people spend more time on his game. Just dunno why, he thinks people will like his game better or support him or patreon when he destroy a save with tons of hours spend, just because the person has little time to play, while working, studying, having a social life, etc?

That's the lamest defence of a dumb dev I have ever seen, a 2-3gb game is broken? Well, download again. You messed your own save using third parties? Well, your fault. Now a deve WILLINGLY breaking people save to punish them cause they don't have time for his dumb grind loving addiction? This is pathetic, and anyone who defends this is the same (Or just an heir who stays jerking while living from his parents money and don't have to work or study to waste tens of hours on a "fishing money horrible game" or hammering nails down.

Sep 24, 2020
Useless, I already try it. It's not work, windows ver, original & compression too. It's suddenly stopped and force to get back on your Joiplay library games. I recommend you to download android version
Android version not recommended
Size:2GB
Minim scene
New version out you download again 2GB+
PC version I like compressed version
Android version my save form PC not working?

Hessian08

Dec 28, 2022
What do I have to do to complete Dana's quest with slapping to makeout? Ive been doing that evey single day at nothing happens. And I cant buy the book for the 2nd massage it does not appear in the library.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
What do I have to do to complete Dana's quest with slapping to makeout? Ive been doing that evey single day at nothing happens. And I cant buy the book for the 2nd massage it does not appear in the library.
pour water bottle while shes sleeping at night time, leads to the slapping the next morning

Reactions: Hentai7777
Aug 11, 2018
I think you need to buy her all three Arete Candies to make progress at the spanking

Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
First of all what version are you playing on, you aren't use third party software cause it will already be unlocked. Secondly the two mini games with Dana only go up to two stars, after purchase the books, it isn't complete yet. Also have Dana love up to three hearts, her trust/obey up to four, her Arete candy up three, repeat the spilling the water in her room to the rest of the spanking, kissing twice sense.

Reactions: stanleyyelnats
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes