bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
We need the Ruby's sister content ASAP, I mean why does he not create the content for the flagship girl of the game? That almost milf-like big sister is the sexiest girl out there ( Miss something). Instead he adds a sad brutal story for Sakura the plain Jane. The land lady is also the hottest eye candy so far and we can't even touch her yet lmao.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
We need the Ruby's sister content ASAP, I mean why does he not create the content for the flagship girl of the game? That almost milf-like big sister is the sexiest girl out there ( Miss something). Instead he adds a sad brutal story for Sakura the plain Jane. The land lady is also the hottest eye candy so far and we can't even touch her yet lmao.
There a lot of missing story content for other characters as well that he need to add to complete the game without having error's.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
There a lot of missing story content for other characters as well that he need to add to complete the game without having error's.
Well, first complete the best ones like - Big sister, mom, ice princess, ruby and make the others later. I mean who cares about Luna right?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,
So I'm trying to get Dana to level 4, but nothing works at all.
Is it because I chose the "Protect" destiny for her ? Maybe I should have chose the corruption destiny ?

Or there some hidden stat that I need to increase in order to trigger the 4th level?
Because I have been doing all the possible interactions with her in the game and still nothing. Spanking, sleeping pills, both massages, all the events with Chloe (and seeing Dana dance naked), reading her diary ... I have done all of that over and over for weeks in the game I'm still stuck.

The game tells me to speak to Dana when sh'es watching TV, but that doesn't change anything.

So unless there's something very particuliar thing to do ... I'm stuck. (And Saphire is now living with us, thats where I'm in story progression)
Or maybe if I edit the save with the right stat, i can finally complete her content.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hey,
So I'm trying to get Dana to level 4, but nothing works at all.
Is it because I chose the "Protect" destiny for her ? Maybe I should have chose the corruption destiny ?

Or there some hidden stat that I need to increase in order to trigger the 4th level?
Because I have been doing all the possible interactions with her in the game and still nothing. Spanking, sleeping pills, both massages, all the events with Chloe (and seeing Dana dance naked), reading her diary ... I have done all of that over and over for weeks in the game I'm still stuck.

The game tells me to speak to Dana when sh'es watching TV, but that doesn't change anything.

So unless there's something very particuliar thing to do ... I'm stuck. (And Saphire is now living with us, thats where I'm in story progression)
Or maybe if I edit the save with the right stat, i can finally complete her content.
No you aren't crazy! Dana heart can only go to three, trust/obey go to four, the Arete candy go to three at the moment since new content yet, wait can you edit with the right stat no don't do it you will get a hit by the developer and force you to restart.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

X256

Dec 27, 2022
Hmmm that's some good shit. Been enjoying the game, will consider supporting through Ptrn/other if I'm satisfied with the update

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Writing my review here again for newcomers in the forum to get interested:

Holy Moly. When I first saw the girls on the front page I was like: HOT DAMN THOSE GIRLS LOOK CUTE; LETS TRY THIS.

So I tried aaand....
I WASNT DISAPPOINTED. The opposite, I was so surprised about the amount of quality and amount of content even tho its v0.21.7
The quality of art, renders, music, girls, storytelling (still in early phase but its interesting enough), choices..
Everything is really high quality, its freaking amazing.
AND the CHERRY on top of the ice cream.. you get to choose to go complete saint or corrupt scum path... aah, i just love that you get to choose those paths.. its just somethign different.. making you want to try out different routes for each girl..
Crazy.. I love this game, its really good. Cant wait for more.
I just wished one would get more fun with the blond nurse (Julia?) but being able to get BJ fun is enough (so far)

Btw I read a lot of whining and crying for the DEV putting in anti cheat codes... Hell, deal with it guys. Its not that hard to invest A BIT of time to grind some money. If the dev wishes the players to commit a BIT of time for the hard work he/she is putting in.. hell, no one has any right to complain...
Quick tip from me: Invest in bathtube cleaning stuff from market early, help the blue store hair girl a bit with sorting figures, donate sperm to hospital and invest in the vault gadget from the nerd girl in the library.
As long as you dont invest your early money in lewd scenes early on, you are good to go.

Amazing game 6/5* Peace.

Reactions: Jarul and 9alwa
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes