Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Guys, what to answer when asked about stop seeing Sakura coz I want these 10k but I don't want to close Sakura route at the same time. Does It matter to Say yes or no.
yes if you want to see Sakura event and No if you don't care and both routes make you lose the 10k.

Rainsansasaki

Feb 7, 2018
I know this look weird to ask but
this anyone know who is the winner from character vote? both of adult and teen
Thank guy

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I know this look weird to ask but
this anyone know who is the winner from character vote? both of adult and teen
Thank guy
you can check at the developer web site the last time I remember was Dana because everyone wanted naught thing done to her as content.

PS you also go into the currently game version. click the three icon bar symbol then click on the popular votes yourself and Dana is still 1st with 290 votes as of 2023.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
What ? If I Say yes i will stop seeing Sakura i'll see an event and if I I refuse to agree to stop seeing her then I won't ?Be precise pls
If you want to save Sakura pick yes, then re talk to her again instill you refill her heart, If not then she is gone.

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
There's already more scenes available for Erika? I mean, I have chose the 'love' path but so far only get to access the "alley blowjob" scene when she's pissed off and spit everything out because I have not 1 heart points...

Any tips about that?

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Works for 0.20.0

Edit: Updated the anti-anti-cheat for 0.19.0. I took the opportunity to clean the script up based on Zeanrith's much cleaner version of the script, which should make the script more forward compatible, and also compatible with Zeanrith's mods (highly suggest checking them out). Also, check out this post by NonRomanticSandboxFan for links to other useful posts on this thread.

As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.18.5-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or just place the anti-anti-cheat.rpy file in the /game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install, click the file, and when it opens in a new tab. right click and save as (should save as anti-anti-cheat.rpy). From there, just place the patch in the /game folder from where you click on the games .exe to launch it.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't seems to work with version 0.21.7
edit:
I've tried different version of unren to extract the rpa file, the only one that seems to work is this version of unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...sole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-8901001
for the .rpyc you need to use the powershell version of unren (the .bat version doesn't work for me)
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-8-unren-powershell-forall-v8-8.92717/
and then replace /edit function.rpy with this

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 139 Votes