TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Too bad that the game was never updated with a gallery for the drain scenes.
I don't understand why the developer focuses on the new project rather than continuing Aideal.... There are so much potential in Aideal, there are no competitors in action game of robotic girls, and R5/R7 still don't have H-scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: palapapa

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Once again, people can't understand the concept of a finished game. Regardless of wether you feel Aideal could have more content or not doesn't change the fact that the Dev has considered this game to finished, holding out hope for more content beyond a couple bug fixes is a fool's errand. There's no "continuing" it, the game's done, now he's making a new one like anyone does after finishing their project.

Shuwa

Sep 27, 2021
Tried the game, enabled the "defeat events elimination" option. Cleared a few stages, wondered "how is it NTR?"

Disabled above options, found out why with the cutscenes.

Wow, this game can be marketed with the netorare tag in DLSite since majority of the scenes is Ai-deal doing it with other guys, though usually not by choice and some of them are also done after her memories are erased, eliminating the NTR aspect(?) Pretty sure the vanilla scenes is around 10, and personally, I don't like NTR, so the option to disable it really helps me to enjoy the game since some of it is unskippable.

And yes, I was also hoping that Ark, Accurate, Lily, Vita and the other minor female NPC androids would be in the IchaIcha app, but I'll take what I can get with Ray-Ared included in the app with Ai-Deal.

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
damn anyways been a while but the game size is comparing to ill games(Illusion) fr when is this final version? The content creator keeps making a lot DLC's every post in his Ci-en inlcuding dlsite still w8ing for full version patch & DLC inlcuded also... yeah fixed bugged & debug depends the system requirements

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019

for those who whine about cannot play other Re;on series in the main game, you may rejoice as Dev finally reveal a side story that run parallel with the main story, you get to have chance play with all other android

Assault Sylpheed ~Midnight Fairytales~
the one who pretty much finished and playable is ZR07 Lily

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021

for those who whine about cannot play other Re;on series in the main game, you may rejoice as Dev finally reveal a side story that run parallel with the main story, you get to have chance play with all other android

Well, the dev mention 3 side stories. Dunno if it's gonna be one work or 3 smaller different works.

And here I was shot down by the dev when he asked about what we'd like for the futur when I suggested seing more about the other AIs, their stories.... the dev said "nope, this game is all about Ray-Deal, not gonna change that and go into the others girls"....
Well, nice U-turn ;)

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Well, the dev mention 3 side stories. Dunno if it's gonna be one work or 3 smaller different works.

And here I was shot down by the dev when he asked about what we'd like for the futur when I suggested seing more about the other AIs, their stories.... the dev said "nope, this game is all about Ray-Deal, not gonna change that and go into the others girls"....
Well, nice U-turn ;)
maybe the main game is Aideal focus, perhaps the side story is a separate game like spin-off so the point still stand.
regardless i'm happy that we get to have world expansion of this game

Shuwa

Sep 27, 2021

I'm interested, too bad I can't pre-order the 3 side stories.

JackCrow2023

Dec 16, 2023

Erm, funny thing, if I read it correctly, the scheduled post on ci-en was made at 00:01 JP time... on April 1st...
... so take it with a grain on salt on whether there's indeed playable content in the works, or just some ideas the Dev tossed out to gauge the reception.

Reactions: TankyThomas

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Erm, funny thing, if I read it correctly, the scheduled post on ci-en was made at 00:01 JP time... on April 1st...
... so take it with a grain on salt on whether there's indeed playable content in the works, or just some ideas the Dev tossed out to gauge the reception.
nope, that was intended, read carefully at the foot, he make people think this is april fool but no, he's serious in this development.
rather if it's really an april fool, that was rather expensive april fool because ZR07 Lily full animation and control already finish developed

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AIDealRays-1.9DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KCPTCG and suuka
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes