Ronograd

Jul 2, 2018
Finished the game and I must say the bosses are such a bitch to go through considering that there is no difficulty selection, you will have an inevitable hard time. So, if want to go through this game only for the sex scenes, I'll spare you the trouble, just get a fucking save.

PS: The motion blur is such a bitch, why do people even want this feature tbh?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
this somehow makes it worse lmao
When i first tested the uncensor i was like "err I don't think anyone was bothered by the penis being white...". Don't get me wrong though, I appreciate the effort but, I think we all wanted to see some pink girl bits instead of the white girl bits no? :unsure:

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Finished the game and I must say the bosses are such a bitch to go through considering that there is no difficulty selection, you will have an inevitable hard time. So, if want to go through this game only for the sex scenes, I'll spare you the trouble, just get a fucking save.

Motion blur only looks more cinegraphic when you run at very high fps as it mimics what happens to the human eye, it makes objects seem to move faster, on the other hand it also lowers your fps because it is more work load. On low end machines at lower frame rates it just smudges everything and lowers performance even more.
You will always see clearer with motion blur off of course, so some people don't to like to use it anyways.

Reactions: palmergames

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
the graphics are pretty damn good.
it just lacks any battle lost consequences.
the first battle is boring as the last. just spam specials to win.
i just thought there was more characters you could play. instead, its just two.
hope the dev makes better games.

Reactions: Beats9821

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Are the ntr scenes only when you lose or are their options for the player to engage in public group sex with her or sharing her other ways as well?

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Finished the game and I must say the bosses are such a bitch to go through considering that there is no difficulty selection
You can change the game's difficulty in the settings menu

Are the ntr scenes only when you lose or are their options for the player to engage in public group sex with her or sharing her other ways as well?
AFAIK you only see them when you lose

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Well guys, I wanna try this one, but I want to know about the NTR scenes, there's only defeat scenes or it actually has any other type of NTR events, it doesn't matter which type of "NTR", just the girls having sex with other men than the MC is good.

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
is this game bug?

after the first battle then in the next it made me battle with 4 enemy with 1 boss spam beam all the time i try and fail many time even with normal mode

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DriveFairyIdealRaise-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Well guys, I wanna try this one, but I want to know about the NTR scenes, there's only defeat scenes or it actually has any other type of NTR events, it doesn't matter which type of "NTR", just the girls having sex with other men than the MC is good.
Only defeat scenes.

Reactions: M7G

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
This is not a full save. It lacks defeat events which basically are locked behind an NTR switch you have to toggle, and then need to reacquire by getting defeated.

EDIT: Full save attached. Game save is in the Windows Registry so save it as a .reg file and run.

Even with the extra GOR scenes, it still feels a bit underwhelming. A lot of work seems to have gone into make the game look really beautiful and shiny with nothing else.

Again, SAVE THE FILE AS A .REG FILE AND RUN.
btw how can we remove the reg file from the computer? where is it located after registering it? it's kinda hardcore to use a reg file for a save if you ask me..

Van0K

Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone else have issues with the second archive? I'm getting an error halfway when extracting its contents.

UPD: downloading it in one file worked.

Last edited:

Abemu

Nov 27, 2017
Just spend a while getting defeated in all battles not a single one gave me a scene. I assume the Defeat elimination event option had to be toggled to blue right? Would appreciate if someone could tell me which battles have defeat events.

mootny

Mar 16, 2023
Just spend a while getting defeated in all battles not a single one gave me a scene. I assume the Defeat elimination event option had to be toggled to blue right? Would appreciate if someone could tell me which battles have defeat events.
that setting's gotta be red

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017

difficulty is changeable but I agree with what you're saying about the bosses.. especially the first one with the laser he just spams and spams and spams.. and spams.. and.. yeah it was ridiculous.. and then I get a stupid ntr type of scene since they throw such a cheap enemy at me when I barely understand the game at that moment..

after dying twice I understood that they want me to only fight the smaller enemies and I can't even dmg the one spamming the huge very damaging laser, that is shooting at like 2-3 second intervals.. :rolleyes:

so you just have to deal with it and spam dodge while fighting 3 little enemies..

I really don't understand why it's set up like that since it makes a possibly fun tutorial fight into a 'hurry hurry hurry, spam spam spam' bit of desperation.. for myself, that kind of desperation feeling isn't fun..

and I love games like dark souls, so I don't mind being threatened with death or struggling..

but there are only a few fights in those souls games that I hated.. gank boss fights and fights with a OP ranged boss, while you're fighting a melee boss.. difference is that with the exception of a few, you can almost always hit the ranged boss too

in this fight the ranged boss can't even be targeted or hit.. :rolleyes: until you kill off the other 3 enemies.. just frustration..

the animations are somewhat good during sex stuff and while fighting the animation is very good..

so I think it's sad that the battles feel so desperate and rushed.. you can't really see how nice it looks unless you just watch her closely but then you would die since you aren't watching the combat..

so I'm torn on this game.. I want to love it but I can't also..

I forgot to mention that the first real enemy(of the 4 AI girls) has stats that are ridiculous compared to yours.. and there is no leveling up in this game.. so she just gets like 2-2.5x your stats and you just have your desperation as a weapon to try and measure up lmao

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes