JosephF

May 28, 2019
Btw for the people who doesn't know, you don't need to actually lose the fights to unlock the NTR event. It's unlocked automatically after you finish the stage, in other words just finish the game normally and you'll unlock everything.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
difficulty is changeable but I agree with what you're saying about the bosses.. especially the first one with the laser he just spams and spams and spams.. and spams.. and.. yeah it was ridiculous.. and then I get a stupid ntr type of scene since they throw such a cheap enemy at me when I barely understand the game at that moment..

after dying twice I understood that they want me to only fight the smaller enemies and I can't even dmg the one spamming the huge very damaging laser, that is shooting at like 2-3 second intervals.. :rolleyes:

so you just have to deal with it and spam dodge while fighting 3 little enemies..

I really don't understand why it's set up like that since it makes a possibly fun tutorial fight into a 'hurry hurry hurry, spam spam spam' bit of desperation.. for myself, that kind of desperation feeling isn't fun..

and I love games like dark souls, so I don't mind being threatened with death or struggling..

but there are only a few fights in those souls games that I hated.. gank boss fights and fights with a OP ranged boss, while you're fighting a melee boss.. difference is that with the exception of a few, you can almost always hit the ranged boss too

in this fight the ranged boss can't even be targeted or hit.. :rolleyes: until you kill off the other 3 enemies.. just frustration..

the animations are somewhat good during sex stuff and while fighting the animation is very good..

so I think it's sad that the battles feel so desperate and rushed.. you can't really see how nice it looks unless you just watch her closely but then you would die since you aren't watching the combat..

so I'm torn on this game.. I want to love it but I can't also..

I forgot to mention that the first real enemy(of the 4 AI girls) has stats that are ridiculous compared to yours.. and there is no leveling up in this game.. so she just gets like 2-2.5x your stats and you just have your desperation as a weapon to try and measure up lmao
Brother remember that if you hold left click, you'll do a grab attack that steals health from the enemies, similar to what they do to you. It only works on other female enemies. You must be close range, then hold left click(or whatever you set) then once it shows a close up of the enemy, release it and you'll drain their health. That's what she says you need to do on the fight against the big robot, that's why a lot of mecha girls appear as well.

Oh yeah, there is a counter and a special move as well called burst, you need to press both left and right buttons to do it. There is both a close version and a ranged version, and it will be used based on your distance, the counter you need to press the burst button when the enemy will try to grab you. I changed the button layout because the mouse buttons weren't working for me, and the game felt a lot better.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Brother remember that if you hold left click, you'll do a grab attack that steals health from the enemies, similar to what they do to you. It only works on other female enemies. You must be close range, then hold left click(or whatever you set) then once it shows a close up of the enemy, release it and you'll drain their health. That's what she says you need to do on the fight against the big robot, that's why a lot of mecha girls appear as well.

Oh yeah, there is a counter and a special move as well called burst, you need to press both left and right buttons to do it. There is both a close version and a ranged version, and it will be used based on your distance, the counter you need to press the burst button when the enemy will try to grab you. I changed the button layout because the mouse buttons weren't working for me, and the game felt a lot better.
yeah I think a part of my issues with the game was that I tried with a controller first.. and I got really confused with the explanations of the game's tutorial messages.. it's all aimed at using the keyboard and mouse, like a controller was VERY secondary..

and you're right the drain(and spamming RUSH attacks) was the only way I finally passed the first tutorial laser spamming boss.. but I did notice that the drain is a bit random(at least while using a controller, idk about the keyboard and mouse yet) as to if it would happen or not..

but I suppose that is the reason they are there too.. for drain. it's just that they have too much hp OR your character is too weak.. because unless you RUSH attack them or hit them with melee a lot and dodge their drain, their hp is too much to get down before you would get killed by Laser-Spam-kun with his laser and missles that both are very homing and accurate

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Full save? too bothered to get ntr scenes
So, i lost the first fight on purpose and got a scene, now how tf do you END the scene? How do you get back?
yea im having same issue
either they want us to win that fight as a mandatory fight or somethings wrong

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
You don't need to lose to get the scenes, just make sure you turn the NTR elimination OFF.

Some fights you just need to stay alive long enough, or do enough damage to end it.
Drain will not only heal you up but also recovers burst (the orbs at bottom right).

JosephF

May 28, 2019
yeah I think a part of my issues with the game was that I tried with a controller first.. and I got really confused with the explanations of the game's tutorial messages.. it's all aimed at using the keyboard and mouse, like a controller was VERY secondary..

and you're right the drain(and spamming RUSH attacks) was the only way I finally passed the first tutorial laser spamming boss.. but I did notice that the drain is a bit random(at least while using a controller, idk about the keyboard and mouse yet) as to if it would happen or not..

but I suppose that is the reason they are there too.. for drain. it's just that they have too much hp OR your character is too weak.. because unless you RUSH attack them or hit them with melee a lot and dodge their drain, their hp is too much to get down before you would get killed by Laser-Spam-kun with his laser and missles that both are very homing and accurate
Yeah, the laser does a lot of damage. I would hit the enemies a little then spam dodge until he shoots the laser so I could evade it then go back to fighting the robots for another while! :ROFLMAO:

I think you are invincible when using the burst move, sonic burst or whatever it's called, it does a good chunk of damage, and this move was the reason I change the layout so I would only use the keyboard, because it wasn't working properly with me pressing both the left and right clicks, so I put on a dedicated key. That way, the attack is one key, the dogde is other key, and the burst on another key.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
So... I barely passed the introduction fight... The game is... Not "bad" but also... Not great...

Pros: The game's got VA's...
It's the 2nd game of this developer, focused on AI/cyborg girls...
Customization of your girl...
Comes in english (just head to options and change jap to english from ingame)...

Cons: The game's made using Unity, If you're out of the loop, a lot of things aren't good for the indie devs and so about being charged by games being pirated...
The game's a bit pricy...
Requires a decently enough PC to run it (I'd say mid tier), since you can't turn off Bloom, can't run the game on window mode and there are a LOT of particle effects, can barely affect the overall quality, and the game's also got shadows...
Personal Con: The game contains NTR...

I'll give the game a 2/5...

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
So... I barely passed the introduction fight... The game is... Not "bad" but also... Not great...

Pros: The game's got VA's...
It's the 2nd game of this developer, focused on AI/cyborg girls...
Customization of your girl...
Comes in english (just head to options and change jap to english from ingame)...

Cons: The game's made using Unity, If you're out of the loop, a lot of things aren't good for the indie devs and so about being charged by games being pirated...
The game's a bit pricy...
Requires a decently enough PC to run it (I'd say mid tier), since you can't turn off Bloom, can't run the game on window mode and there are a LOT of particle effects, can barely affect the overall quality, and the game's also got shadows...
Personal Con: The game contains NTR...

I'll give the game a 2/5...
There's another thing about Unity as well, I dunno how much, or if at all, jpn indie devs knows about it. So it may be even worse when they realize they are getting charged from nowhere.

About the NTR, so how it works. It's basically GOR, so it never actually happens in the story. Even the dev says it's basically a "what if" scenario.
Now the scenes themselves are something like this. After losing, the MC loses the right to his android, and she is repurposed as a sexbot and it shows she getting fucked by random dudes. So in a sense it's not exactly NTR, because he lost everything related to her, I doubt the MC even knows she became a sexbot. And it doesn't show him watching his robot being fucked nor anything.
It's just there for those that enjoy gangbang really.

stashar

Aug 31, 2021
is this game bug?

after the first battle then in the next it made me battle with 4 enemy with 1 boss spam beam all the time i try and fail many time even with normal mode
No. The key here is to learn the timing of "Counter Burst".

I personally found stage2 the "hardest", because Counter Burst took me many tries to figure out. But I've played a lot of fighting games and figured it out eventually. IMO, this is a good fighter. They figured out how to make two-button mouse handle a large number of situations.

So the key for "Counter Burst" is that when both you and the enemy "clash", you have a brief... approximately 1/3rd of a second window... where you can hit Burst (left+right click). This usually stuns the opponent.

However, vs the stage2 boss, you need to counter-burst about 2 or 3 times before you can just wreck them with close-range attacks.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
There's another thing about Unity as well, I dunno how much, or if at all, jpn indie devs knows about it. So it may be even worse when they realize they are getting charged from nowhere.

About the NTR, so how it works. It's basically GOR, so it never actually happens in the story. Even the dev says it's basically a "what if" scenario.
Now the scenes themselves are something like this. After losing, the MC loses the right to his android, and she is repurposed as a sexbot and it shows she getting fucked by random dudes. So in a sense it's not exactly NTR, because he lost everything related to her, I doubt the MC even knows she became a sexbot. And it doesn't show him watching his robot being fucked nor anything.
It's just there for those that enjoy gangbang really.
Yeah, I know it isn't really, NTR, as in, literally the definition of such... But I just dislike the idea of it entirely, I lost the fight since, my PC isn't really good, and didn't really gave the game another shot after seeing the supposed NTR scene, but since the dev decided to name it as such...

It is true, it's a "what if" scenario, since from the story/canon events, it doesn't happen, but I dislike that flavor, that's why I put my review as in "personal con"...

Regarding the Unity issue, many from eastern culture I don't know how it'll affect them, but I'm pretty sure they also know it, and I think the game didn't really pop up the "Unity" logo on start up, meaning they paid Unity Pro, and now they'll basically lose even more money...

I assume since the game was already being developed and close to being finished, they continued developing it, despite this Unity fiasco coming up, and because turning to another engine would be a lot of work, they decided to put it on the market, with a bit of an extra price also because of how much they'll lose eventually, probably they'll take it off and at some point re upload it, in another engine...

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
For people about saves. If you want edit and access place where saves are "stored". On win 10 you need to press win + R > write "regedit". It will open "Registry Editor". Then you go Computer > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Riez-On > AldealRays. So if you want to delete it, you delete only Riez-On folder. Warning! Only delete this folder, because you can fuck up your system if you will play around in registry.

Before applying "save". You can right click on the file and choose "Edit". Then you will be able to see what it will change in the registry. Also file need to be "Registration Entries (.reg)". Meaning: <name>.reg
If you want to apply changes, you just double click > "Yes". That's it.

Comment #494 - outdated save. Which is save pinned to top post.
Comment #683 - seems to be up to date save. Only don't forget in setting to change to the English, even if seems to be "English".

GAME:
drive-fairy-ideal-raise 1.0 pixeldrain

SAVEDATA:
SA1pixeldrain

if you like this game dont forget buy it to support developer
So game not fully translated? Cuz some scenes aren't translated. So it is my fuck up/playing with saves/or game indeed not fully translated.

P.S.
nvm, my fuck up.

Last edited:
Reactions: youyou690
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes