kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have a serious question. What should I name the shortcut of this game? "Drive Fairy Ideal Raise" seems like someone picked random words that have no meaning when used together.
Game's original name is "駆動妖精アイディールレイズ".
to google trans, "Driving Fairy Ideal Rays"
the dev's previous game name is "Snow Brandia: Fairy Later".
妖精 means that Fairy.

Reactions: MR.KNOWNOTHING

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Aldeal Rays, obviously
AIdeal Rays? Is that a word play on "AI" and "Ideal"? "Rays" still doesn't make any sense to me, unless it is actually "raise".

Game's original name is "駆動妖精アイディールレイズ".
to google trans, "Driving Fairy Ideal Rays"
the dev's previous game name is "Snow Brandia: Fairy Later".
妖精 means that Fairy.
I still don't fully understand the name of this game. "Drive Fairy Ideal Raise" or "Driving Fairy Ideal Rays" still doesn't make any sense to me. I can understand "ideal raise" part but I still don't get what "drive fairy" is supposed to mean. It'd make more sense if "drive" wasn't there at all, like "ideal fairy raise" or "raise ideal fairy".

May 13, 2021
AIdeal Rays? Is that a word play on "AI" and "Ideal"? "Rays" still doesn't make any sense to me, unless it is actually "raise".

I still don't fully understand the name of this game. "Drive Fairy Ideal Raise" or "Driving Fairy Ideal Rays" still doesn't make any sense to me. I can understand "ideal raise" part but I still don't get what "drive fairy" is supposed to mean. It'd make more sense if "drive" wasn't there at all, like "ideal fairy raise" or "raise ideal fairy".
At this rate just call it robo sex adventure

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
why my gallery stuck at here? here is no more defeat scene other than the night city 1695065262317.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
half uncensored ?
What is uncensored and how long does it take to complete uncut patch?
female's genitalia has no textures. if remove it, You can see the inner texture through the hole. It's weird.
I tried replace the textures, but not worked. so I occurs error on shader. It makes texture's color to pink.
May be another man can uncensor it.(anyone want to do it?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: palapapa
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes