stashar

Aug 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems pretty clear to me that Ai-deal is smarter than the protagonist, especially with the simulations she ran and the overall plan she had for the whole game.

That being said: the translation was very hit-and-miss for me. I'm pretty sure its poorly translated. A lot of sentences didn't seem to flow or make sense to me.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
from my understanding this is talking about how human are ugly because they have 'mind' thus not honest at all
while this part sayin the girl are beautiful because they lack a mind is probably talking about the android dont lie.

it just simply showing that whoever is saying this line value honest than a 'mind'

palapapa

Oct 16, 2022
This is not a full save. It lacks defeat events which basically are locked behind an NTR switch you have to toggle, and then need to reacquire by getting defeated.

EDIT: Full save attached. Game save is in the Windows Registry so save it as a .reg file and run.

Even with the extra GOR scenes, it still feels a bit underwhelming. A lot of work seems to have gone into make the game look really beautiful and shiny with nothing else.

Again, SAVE THE FILE AS A .REG FILE AND RUN.
I have never seen a game that saves progress in the fucking registry. WTF?

Kingrichard

Nov 17, 2019
The game was good but be prepared for the few first chapter you will be hard handicap every boss fight will feel like you was winning until you realized the game force you to lose, i don't care about the story said that the MC are the bottleneck of AI but damn i was winning hard till i look at the boss health do not going down it just fuck up piss me off. I don't fond of NTR so i played the game without losing so it avoidable but still most of the sex scene bread and butter is in NTR that kinda sad for me. Game is short if you don't care for SEX i beat it within 5hour so it suit for people like gameplay with a little bits of sex in there.

Reactions: DarkCrossingVoid

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Loading screen simulator, thats what this game is.
But the Kojima ending battle cutscenes was 11/10

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: iMolecule

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
"Drive Fairy Ideal Raise" seems like someone picked random words that have no meaning when used together.
I think this is a combination of raw translation of the kanji, along with classic nip naming fun. Its probably to be something like Mecha (driving force) Fairy (winged/elf).
But yeah the name should be what others recommended which is basically the title in-game. AI-deal Rays or something. It also doesn't make much sense, its just cool sounding katanana.

Reactions: iMolecule

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Someone update to 1.0.1 version.
On another note, does anyone have that?
It would be great if it is just a diff patch so you don't to download the whole game again, I haven't seen the update posted so far but its kinda of a far call to have people download everything from DLsite again.
Also, dev posted a list of scenes on ci-en, and also intends to add a few extra scenes, just don't if it will be much.

yukio12

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 1935077

Overview:
"Driven Fairy Ideal Raise" is a high-speed 3D action set in the near future.
Unlike Snow Brandia, it has a depth, and we plan to prepare a target system.
It's as easy to operate as Snow Brandia, and it's more flashy and cool than Snow Brandia, and we aim to create an erotic experience that goes far beyond Snow Brandia.
Gameplay Trailer
Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Riez-ON - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

this game is good ! looking forward for the future updates pls keep them coming !
View attachment 1935077

Overview:
"Driven Fairy Ideal Raise" is a high-speed 3D action set in the near future.
Unlike Snow Brandia, it has a depth, and we plan to prepare a target system.
It's as easy to operate as Snow Brandia, and it's more flashy and cool than Snow Brandia, and we aim to create an erotic experience that goes far beyond Snow Brandia.
Gameplay Trailer
Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Riez-ON - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mar 25, 2022
Genuinely? This game has been an absolute stress inducer with how BAD the combat feels, even 1v1ing a boss. I was able to get past the mech with the other female mecha with relative ease on normal. But as soon as the game throws me into a shitfest that is the next boss? I basically have no interest in playing this as a game. The fact that the hold left click drain attack doesn't seem to ever want to work for me for the sole fact that everytime I counter, I can never land it right after as holding click just has her attacking normally. And as SOON as I stop spam attacking, clashing, and countering or even when I try to incorporate into combos, never works. She sonic attacks me and takes half my hp. What an absolute clusterfuck of a game. I wish it could be better, but there is 0 excuse in my eyes for a game to feel this bad to play. And even if this is all on me, the tutorial of the game did jack shit in helping a newcomer like me who doesn't play fighting games to understand the mechanics. A spam attack fighting game down to the core.

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
The game is almost 10 GB yet has like 10 fights/defeat scenes? Am I missing something?
And for the combat you just need to spam left and right mouse button.
This feels so underwhelming.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes