Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past Chapter 3's B Part boss battle? And before you ask yes I did defeat every single enemy minus the boss considering she's nowhere to be seen.

Nevermind I figured it out.
I'm not really sure about that battle, but i did lose that battle on purpose to see the h-event and then the story continues normally to chapter 4.

Reactions: Irradiant

iMolecule

Jun 2, 2022
This is a save with all chapters and hot springs. And it's a shame. The gallery is not functional enough to show entire fight scenes. And also if you start to continue the battle, then after making changes (saving) the scenes from the gallery will close. The "Free" mode of the camera is completely crap; it is fixed along the trajectory. I would like more opportunities for interactions with each AI, I’ll go search models..

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This is a save with all chapters and hot springs. And it's a shame. The gallery is not functional enough to show entire fight scenes. And also if you start to continue the battle, then after making changes (saving) the scenes from the gallery will close. The "Free" mode of the camera is completely crap; it is fixed along the trajectory. I would like more opportunities for interactions with each AI, I’ll go search models..
If I remember right there will be 1.02 patch with bugfixes, tho I wonder if we have to download all the game again...

• Haha
Reactions: iMolecule

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
1.02 version.

changelog:
[Ver1.0] 2023/9/16
・First edition release
[Ver1.0.1] 2023/9/17
・Bug fix 1: Fixed an issue in Chapter 3B Archulate battle where the game could not be cleared if retried under certain conditions. -Bug fix 2: Fixed an issue where the correct retry restart point would not be set if you were defeated twice or more in Chapter -Bug fix 3: Fixed an issue where the camera was not functioning during the second cluster drain in Chapter 9A Lily battle.
・Bug fix 4: Fixed an issue where the motion during conversation commands would collapse on Chapter 7A home.
・Bug fix 5: Fixed an issue where Ideal's foot motion was broken in the Chapter 6A Home H event.
[Ver1.0.2] 2023/9/19
・Bug fix 1: Fixed an issue where Akyu's position would collapse when playing HomeUXR's "Virtual cat fight" from Gallery.
・Bug fix 2: Fixed an issue where "ArksShow: Giant Jellyfish Strikes Back!!" was released in ArksShow after defeating Chapter 3B. ・Bug fix 3: Fixed an issue where the initial selection event was incorrect in the defeat event of Chapter 4B, Chapter 5, and Chapter 6A.
・Bug fix 4: Fixed an issue where joint positions would sometimes collapse in Poolside H of NightPool.
- Bug fix 5: Fixed an issue where Chapter 3.5 could be skipped under certain conditions, and as a result, Chapter 7 events could not be selected.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
1.02 version.
Pixeldrain

changelog:
[Ver1.0] 2023/9/16
・First edition release
[Ver1.0.1] 2023/9/17
・Bug fix 1: Fixed an issue in Chapter 3B Archulate battle where the game could not be cleared if retried under certain conditions. -Bug fix 2: Fixed an issue where the correct retry restart point would not be set if you were defeated twice or more in Chapter -Bug fix 3: Fixed an issue where the camera was not functioning during the second cluster drain in Chapter 9A Lily battle.
・Bug fix 4: Fixed an issue where the motion during conversation commands would collapse on Chapter 7A home.
・Bug fix 5: Fixed an issue where Ideal's foot motion was broken in the Chapter 6A Home H event.
[Ver1.0.2] 2023/9/19
・Bug fix 1: Fixed an issue where Akyu's position would collapse when playing HomeUXR's "Virtual cat fight" from Gallery.
・Bug fix 2: Fixed an issue where "ArksShow: Giant Jellyfish Strikes Back!!" was released in ArksShow after defeating Chapter 3B. ・Bug fix 3: Fixed an issue where the initial selection event was incorrect in the defeat event of Chapter 4B, Chapter 5, and Chapter 6A.
・Bug fix 4: Fixed an issue where joint positions would sometimes collapse in Poolside H of NightPool.
- Bug fix 5: Fixed an issue where Chapter 3.5 could be skipped under certain conditions, and as a result, Chapter 7 events could not be selected.
Thank you!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Combat in this game is confusing me a bit. So I'll write what I have learned and what I still haven't learned during my 1 hour gameplay, hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong and help me understand confusing parts of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Combat in this game is confusing me a bit. So I'll write what I have learned and what I still haven't learned during my 1 hour gameplay, hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong and help me understand confusing parts of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moves change from long range to short range based on your distance, long range's normal attacks are slow but can stun an enemy and charging the attack button let you dash at an enemy, doing damage and switching to short distance.

The right mouse button is dodge, you just dodge stuff. That's the mirage line she speaks, you can also use it to cancel moves to keep attacking. Using the dodge will always put you behind the enemy if you are close range, when you are far you just dodge normally.

Sonic burst is the special move, there is 2 versions as well, close range and long range. Long range is a giant laser that not only does big damage but if it kill and enemy, it will automatically go to another enemy, so you can sometimes get 2 enemies at once. Short range does big damage to one enemy only, in case you are surrounded by enemies, you'll use the extermination move instead. Extermination is just a AOE burst, you'll know because instead of the usual animation, it'll play an different animation where she spins around.

To use counter you need to activate the sonic burst on certain occasions, for example when you clash your swords with an enemy, time will stop for 1-2 secs, if you use burst at this time, you'll counter. Just keep a close eye on AI, if she stops mid animation, press burst, not that hard once you get the hang of it. on the big robots, you can just dash and use burst and you'll automatically counter because of the robot's shield.

A final note is, don't forget to use drain, hold left button. Drain not only recovers your health but it also refills your burst points(the blue orbs on the side of the screen). I believe you can only drain the same enemy about 2 times, including bosses, after that the move won't work anymore.

SnowCrystal22

Apr 16, 2018
Do the game automatically record any H-scene available without having the need to actually seeing it berforehand ? or how do we actually know if we got them all ?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Do the game automatically record any H-scene available without having the need to actually seeing it berforehand ? or how do we actually know if we got them all ?
It does actually, you don't even need to see. Just clearing a chapter will already unlock all the H-scenes on that chapter.
Once you finish the game, you'll have unlocked everything.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Just make sure to have the "NTR" option on, or you won't be able to see the NTR scene even if unlocked (they won't appear as avaiable).

yukio12

Oct 13, 2019
1.02 version.
Pixeldrain

changelog:
[Ver1.0] 2023/9/16
・First edition release
[Ver1.0.1] 2023/9/17
[Ver1.0.2] 2023/9/19
I have a question is it fine if I just donwload this link or should I also donwload the 1.0 version ??? and is the 1.02 also translated ?? am confused

Dear_ycx

Sep 17, 2023
I have a question is it fine if I just donwload this link or should I also donwload the 1.0 version ??? and is the 1.02 also translated ?? am confused
All newer versions are translated by author, just download 1.02 version

JosephF

May 28, 2019
It's fine to just download the 1.02, the link is the full game on the latest version. And it's also translated.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes