Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
btw how can we remove the reg file from the computer? where is it located after registering it? it's kinda hardcore to use a reg file for a save if you ask me..
It is also stupid and registry isn't exactly made for saving game progression.

You can find and delete it if you open .reg file with notepad and follow the path specified there using regedit. But do not mess with regedit if you don't know what you are doing, you can break something or even windows itself.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
So is there any way to avoid melee bursts? It's annoying getting slapped for half my max health and there's no way a game dev would do that on purpose right?

AyoWutDaHek

May 21, 2023
After finishing the game, I felt like the developer planned to make a fighting game then realized the budget is f-ed after finishing the combat gameplay and decided to make it a 18+ games. Tbh the effect in fights looks way better than the lewd scenes ( free camera functions like hell ), some other players mentioned the game performance is bad with around 37 fps with top tier pc setup, but I can enjoy the game at 60 fps ( level 3 graphic ) with my old buddy gtx 1050ti tho. I guess the developer needs more time to pay more attention at other stuffs of the game beside the gameplay

I do enjoy the gameplay but without a properly made tutorial, this makes us feel like we are are thrown into an Armored Core version where we have cyborg type ( I guess ) girls shooting and spamming laser beam and making others horny to take their hp for urself and the only way to dodge is to go left or right or simply spam right click to "flash move" like literal Flash, asking life "why tf am I suffering in these boss fights that is full of effects that can make ur eyes go rainbow mode just to get some lewd scenes which the defeat scenes are f-ing better than the winning scenes ( Im a vanilla enjoyer btw )"

Last edited:

AyoWutDaHek

May 21, 2023
So is there any way to avoid melee bursts? It's annoying getting slapped for half my max health and there's no way a game dev would do that on purpose right?
When u got hit, try to approach the troops and hold left click to trigger "Cluster drain" on them to get urself hp
Incase u already know to that, spam attack 3-4 times then spam right click 3-4 times ( its like auto dodge ), I used the method all the time and rarely got them use the melee bursts on me
I think the game developer made enemies melee burst unavoidable to make up for the sonic burst since we can dodge it easily and maybe, force u to stop attacking the boss for a while and fight the troops as a lil break time I guess :v ?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Please dear god don't tell people to edit the registry., the average f95zone user can barely handle the concept of copy and paste.

Dev updated their Ci-en with a list of all the scenes in the game and where to get them, try looking there first before fucking with your save.
Help! I've fallen and broke my registry.. and now I can't get it up :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: BarnMTB and Budley

dotard9

Dec 17, 2016
half uncensor plugin
game version independent. will be works on next game update.
It's BepInEx plugin. use the . maybe you have an X64 client. use

Features
  • half uncensored
  • F1 : HP / Burst cheat toggle

Install
  • extract BepInEx BE to game folder.
  • run game once.
  • "BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created. If not created, move game folder to another place.
  • extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • enjoy.
If plugin is works, you can see the help on game loading like below.
View attachment 2936165

If the debug console windows is annoying, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg
i might be really stupid here, but i just cant seem to install this. i think i cant get bepinex to hook to my game

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i might be really stupid here, but i just cant seem to install this. i think i cant get bepinex to hook to my game
try move game folder to another place.(ex. "c:\Games\Drive Fairy Ideal Raise")
run with BepInEx(case il2cpp) first, takes some delays.(to download needed files)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You need to extract bepinex to where game is. To be a little more specific, bepinex's winhttp.dll file should be in the same folder as the game's AldealRays.exe file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I have no idea what I am doing in this game. It just kinda throws you in and the screen during battles is way too overloaded.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
imma say it rn..
this game got no bidness taking up so many gigs looking like a knockoff azure lane.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have a serious question. What should I name the shortcut of this game? "Drive Fairy Ideal Raise" seems like someone picked random words that have no meaning when used together.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes