ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
how is the ntr in this game? netorase or netorare? in defeat scenes or in events?
In defeat mostly, maybe both, pretty meh since you have no real attachment to the girl as the MC has no real personality to make it feel like he's connected to her at all.
Mostly because of the expo scenes not being marked as defeat and having AI fuck like 6 dudes in a row (not quite as good as sucking 6 dudes in a row), but there's no context to that scene to explain what's going on or why.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Just checked the 1.2 version for new content, and they added 1 new H-scene. It's on "Night Pool", there they added the "Man's Restroom" with the event "Toilet Mating". It's Both AI-Deal and Ray-Ared getting fucked by random dudes.

Sep 14, 2023
Same here. Windows defender detected "Trojan:Script/Sabsik.TE.B!ml" from the Pixeldrain archive. I can't say if it's a false flag or not.
Edit: The Mediafire download went through just fine. Scanned it with both Malwarebytes and Windows Defender to be sure - that one is safe for sure.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
is this completely translated? i made the mistake of raising the graphics quality to max, don't do it. dropped to 1fps on a 3080, and when i force quit it was in japanese when i opened it up. not sure if i broke it, or if the rest of the story just isn't translated. if it is translated how do i switch back?

nevermind, fixed it, it's in game settings

Last edited:

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
Could anyone help me with this problem? Screenshot (7).png
Whenever I start the game it freeze and then crashes, at one point it work fine until I foolishly selected the Extra option so I deleted the game and the local file which at that point it was crashing whenever I start the game, so I redownload the game and it does not fix the problem. So at this point I'm asking for some help with this.

Edited: Nevermind I decided to delete the game and put it on hold on my to my play list.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
After playing the game for a bit, I was very impressed with the gameplay/visuals. It's not perfect - far from it - but there was clearly ambition here. Even if the game is a glorified button masher, the gameplay had some decent thought and execution for an H-Game. It lacks a lot of polish and REALLY needs optimization (an in-game FPS cap/VSync would be a great start). Some odd clipping in the H-Scenes plus a weird camera, and I am rocking an Intel I7-13th gen with a Nvidia RTX 4070 and 32 GB RAM and I am getting stuttering when burst attacks are used and enemies spawn. Load times could take a bit sometimes too. I hope these are addressed in a future update.

Main heroine and the villains are attractive. Some H-Scenes are pretty good, but I feel need more meat to them. Don't mind the NTR in this case as I can't really see myself in the male character. I will be following the dev. I am unable to purchase from Dlsite for the time being, but if it ever does come to Steam (it says Dlsite exclusive on Dlsite), sure, I will pick it up.

Reactions: TankyThomas
Sep 14, 2023
I will also mention this: you can improve performance by using your AMD/Nvidia control panel and set specific program settings for the game. You can force the framerate to cap at whatever fps desired - cap it to your monitor's refresh rate. I applied this and I noticed the game ran considerably better. There are other things you can try too, but I only know the framerate cap works. It still stutters, but they aren't as jarring. My PC's fans relax as it likely doesn't run as hot. And *I think* the load times are a bit better.

SN123

May 10, 2018
download the version 1.2 on chrome and it told me it detected a virus and deleted the whole file is it safe to download 1.2 ?

MayoNeise

Sep 24, 2018
am i missing something? i played the game until the end and can't find night pool, city or ryokan. and when i lose at battle on chapter 4 expo, there's some cutscene at the beggining but after that i just stuck on booth, and no sex scene

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
This might be really weird to ask, but aren't the PP a bit small in this game?

I can see why the Protagonists Dick might be a bit small in size, given the NTR potential in this game, but I lost on chap 2 and the guy screwing the AI had the same size. Maybe the dicks just get bigger per chapter like how difficulty rises?
(Nah thats stupid)...

I haven't seen any modifiers in the settings for the dick. Maybe it has something to do with the uncensor plugin I patched in before playing the game? Or am I just disconnected from reality because of the unnatural Dick sizes in Hentai... :Kappa:

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes