kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Deleted the dll and removed the folder made in plugins. Still no girl on main menu but otherwise plays fine
at stage 7..? I got same screen but black. at stage play with Rayed. Ai-deal is disappeared to somewhere.
Is the reason ? It's right.. or bug.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensopr plugin is updated.
maybe no need to use manual uncensor.(F4)
Burst cheat is fixed.

Edit.
file is re-uploaded. if there is just "Aideal_helper.dll" file only, re-download it. the zip file includes like below.
  • ModImages
    • ModImages\tex_sotai_NSFW_.png
  • Aideal_helper.dll
"ModImages\tex_sotai_NSFW_.png" file is used for replace.

Last edited:
Reactions: TankyThomas

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
yeah I guess that's true.. and after all, I don't use cien to make games or patreon for support, so may I'm missing something since I don't know the process like they do.. also I do have a bit of bias since I've mostly just seen patreon and cien being used as an infinite money scam for projects that never get finished.. so I may be seeing it in a wrong way :unsure:
the game itself maybe left unfinished....but the perks for patrons are true.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
Does this include all of the available H - Scenes from the pool/night city defeat?

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Very brief review:
This game is underrated here, just like many other Japanese games in F95. It has reached 25000 sales in 3 weeks in dlsite and is extremely popular.

The battle is great and the 3d models are exquisite.

However, please notice the game need a good graphic card (GTX 1660 as bare minimum), and the majority of h-scenes are NTR scenes after you lose a battle. The only girl you fucked is the heroine (and her sister, with only one scene) in the whole gameplay. You do get a few more H-scenes on the other girls as NTR scenes though.

Suitable for those come for the battles and models. Not for people who mainly enjoy the H-content.

Last edited:

kissnavel

Oct 4, 2023
uncensor plugin v1.0.0.2
game version independent. will be works on next game update.
It's BepInEx plugin. use the . maybe you have an X64 client. use

Some scenes are still censored. I changed to more scene uncensored.
But still not works on some scenes. face to it, Press the F4 one time. then uncensored.
There is the way to uncensored working any-time. but make to it, game is slowed by checking on every frames.
sorry for made with un-smart.

Features
  • half uncensored
  • F1 : HP / Burst cheat toggle
  • F4 : Manual uncensor

Install
  • extract BepInEx BE to game folder.
  • run game once.
  • "BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created. If not created, move game folder to another place.
  • extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • enjoy.
If plugin is works, you can see the help on game loading like below.
View attachment 2936165

If the debug console windows is annoying, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg

Changes log
2023-10-02 v1.0.0.2
  • fixed Burst cheat.
  • uncensor is completed. maybe no need to use manual uncnesor(F4)
Thank you so much!

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
So does the gallery not show everything ?

Edit: Ok nevermind , it DOES show everything but it's fucking weird and sorts scenes by LOCATION and not chronologically even though it's what the game tries to make you believe by having it go chronologically for a while . Like i can see the options for them now but fuck me if you're not intentionally looking for the buttons you can't fucking see em .

Last edited:

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Was anyone able to find out where the song files are located?, i've been trying to get the Main Menu's song

Reactions: icera
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes