Midnightsky

Feb 21, 2018
I don’t know whether it would be of any help, but I have some thoughts on the concept.

Main character seems irrationally brutal, which leads to believe he is a maniac or psychopath. That doesn’t seem too attractive for a “love” game.

If MC would be a police detective undercover, I suppose it would lower the brutality.

Also it seems that there is a need of physically strong character, therefore the detective might be a former SWAT team member.

However, it won’t give instant close relations with Alex. Here a brother would be needed.

I would suggest this: Alex father because of his criminal activities was forced to leave a country. At the time of leaving he could take with him only Alex, because a son was in the army (maybe Special Forces). The son doesn’t approve father’s activities, but misses the sister, therefore retires from the army and goes visit sister. The brother is not conscious how much he needs Alex and searches for love and sex from other women. However relations do not last long because something is missing. Alex, on the contrary, is very conscious about her feelings to his brother but very jealous. As soon as she finds out that the brother has a new girlfriend she becomes as cold as ice to him and (maybe) starts doing “stupid” things to get brothers attention. The brother is ready to rip apart anybody who threatens the well being of his sister, do not understanding how precious she is to him.

The father knows how his children feel about each other. Because of his low moral standards father decides to take advantage of the situation. The father explains to the son how much he needs a man like his son (trustworthy with exceptional training) to guarantee safety of Alex. Despite the son’s disapproval of father’s “business” the safety of his sister is more important to the brother. The father is very pleased with son decision and thinks how to keep son by his side.

In short
Hope you find something useful.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Well I have been looking at this demo , I like the renders and it looks promissing.. Will keep on watching Poly's games some more.. What else did he created? I mean I only see Dana

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Well I have been looking at this demo , I like the renders and it looks promissing.. Will keep on watching Poly's games some more.. What else did he created? I mean I only see Dana
Also a good one:
Didn't played it yet, seems to be short:

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
Reading through the comments, I see there are a few who lost their interest due to lack of incest. Just wanted to give a voice for those of us who are happy there is no incest in it.

Tried the mac-version, get an error when I try to name the mc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Need names? Is this the mafia game if so maybe my life in the mob or my life with whatever the woman's name is. Or look up terms that relate to black outs or fits of rage since the MC goes crazy sometimes and kills people. Also i played the demo and i think this has a chance to be another great game as long as you don't half ass it and finish it. I like the concept and i do think having him have temper issues could work if Alex can put him in check and keep him calm. Also it may be better that he never did kill any one in the past but he thought he killed the guy because lets be real in today's world it is hard to get away with murder and the way he did it would have left evidence behind unless you change it somehow.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: There is some new content, but not very much; this is the "skeleton on which the content will be place... So, for those looking for the hot scenes, they aren't there yet. That comes after."

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Is there anything new or just a name change?
0.1 is an intro to the stat training mechanics, here's the official word from Ptolemy:

PTOLEMY said:
The game resumes with the tutorial, that continues right where we left off.

After the tutorial, the open game begins. Not a lot of content yet. Like I said, in this build we've built the skeleton upon which the content is placed. Not sure if I'm making myself clear, but I hope you understand me.

Reactions: a1fox3

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
No incest, no interest, for me.
If I wanted to play a maffia game I'd just play Maffia the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Ptolemy I think you may need to use a different color on the stat icon. Alexandra 2018-03-11 19-50-51-14.jpg Its very hard to see.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
after dana? would have taken any bet that this guy wont finish dana before 2020...hu ( ' - ')
I liked the Writing in Dana but most Characters were really not for me. Maria, that Black Girl and the MainCharacter all were not my type at all. I guess bald Characters are easier to render, but two and a woman?

I hope this Game wont have any bald characters. Maincharacter looks neat and the writing looks solid.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the girl and the construction worker looks like the characters from life with mary

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes