cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this the same developer from "Dreaming of Dana" ? he makes good stories but looks like he doesn't know how to end them or continue with a good story. this one looks like its going to have one of those unsatisfying endings as Dreaming of Dana and "Intimate Relations" which he /she abandoned . I hope not.
same dev. dana is completed, ir is abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not quite the ending I expected, was quick, so many unanswered questions. Is izzy Alex's sister? The warhammer chaos god references.. So much more to be had here...
their sisterly lust won't be confirmed. alex would get angry to her dad and 3some relationship between alex, mc and izzy would suffer.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Such a fantastic game and so much story that could've been told but that ending was disappointing. Everything was rushed I felt like there could've been so much more to tell. Like for example Yuri batraying the MC and Co joining his dad in the takeover. We never saw Yuri actually kill and bury Vanya so that could've been all part of the plan.

Secondly the supernatural story should've been a game of its own. It got lost in the shuffle with the crime stuff and the dev clearly gave up on it hence why it all ended abruptly with Izzy beating the crap out of the "Thing". There could've been so much more to tell but it got wasted.

Third, I have no idea what the point was of the other Lis. the sub chick with the collar felt like she had a story of her own brewing cause at times we saw the "real" her but nope she just ended up forgotten and later we find out she's with Dan now.
Same can be said for every other Li who isn't Izzy or Alex.. They all got abandoned.

This game needs a sequel cause one more update, whether it's just an epilogue or not won't fix this disappointing finish.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
5 days ago the developer osted something about the 1.0 in his patreon.
I didnt especially liked the ending, but it isnt a bad ending at all.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
5 days ago the developer osted something about the 1.0 in his patreon.
I didnt especially liked the ending, but it isnt a bad ending at all.
I also think i can live with that as ending because everything worked out fine with all girls pregnant...:)...But somehow this mystic background about the dreams about demons etc..is not really solved with this ending.
But i really enjoyed the game as a story. The characters were all great written especially i liked Alexandras father. who reminds me a little on Vinnie Jones in a Guy Ritchie Movie...:)

Reactions: HexMex

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Alexandra [v1.0] [PTOLEMY] [OS@4.76GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.76GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.5GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
(Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.)

Notice: In 2.rpy there is that "disolve" typo again (you can just press ignore), i corrected it for workupload/pixeldrain links.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hopefully this dev will continue his other game now that he's finished this one and then create a new one.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
on one hand i want to finish the game i spent so much time on, on the other i'm not sure if i want to check what I feel is a rushed ending

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v0.99.9] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.
Note 2: Fixed the WT Mod not showing the best choices.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port Made by cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
update 1.0 ?

corey peters

Sep 30, 2018
can anybody share a save file plz. Mine got deleted cause I had to reset my pc and I forgot to back it up. Pls, it will be much appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes