ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Only in a Pto game could I be somewhat okay with one of the LIs ending up with another dude simply so nothing worse happens to her. Oh well. I'll at least give him props for the not half bad pregnancy sex, everything else though was par for the course.
lol ... couldn't imagine sex with a late stage pregnancy .. poor kid would be getting hit in the head or back alot :ROFLMAO:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Looks like the dev sticks to ignoring previous choices that refused Izzie, and just act like you accepted the throuple. I'd have expected at least the throuple stuff to be a little fleshed out, given that the side-girls get very abrupt resolutions. But I can't complain, I was still playing this just out of curiousity how it would be handled, and in the end I got my answer, the dev didn't want to handle the situation where you refuse Izzie.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i Loved That Mc got Alexa and Isabella Pregnant :love: (y) (Ending with Pregnancy thats a game for all (y) )
But Ending Could just be somehow beter Like : Mc geting Rid of his Inner Demons or Be King of his Realm ...Impregnating not just 2 but all girls in game :sneaky:(y)
Good Luck to Dev :cool:(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It was already answered by multiple people before that. I swear Avaron's white knights are just jacking off at everything she said. :rolleyes:
Firstly I think you have me mixed up with someone else because as much as I hate to disapoint I am no one's white knight.

Secondly unlike now I didn't have either the time or inclination to name any of the previous responder's when I posted.
Like bjhbjh1234, I_Only_Support_Real_Onez, K18, or Benn Swagger just the last responder which in this case was Avaron1974.

Thirdly many thanks you have just proved my point for me his atempt at rhetorical seriously did fail.

Fourthly if it helps to believe i'm white knighting for her then you go right a head whatever rock's your boat.

Lastly and I really can't resist this one "Meow jealous Much!"
You may want to be check but I think your claw's are showing.

Just Sayin

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not a bad game but to much talking and stuff used as content filler i guess
at least it completed and thats what really matters

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Felt like a premature and rushed ending with a ton of loose ends. Waiting for more updates would have been fine and still feels needed for this game. Marked as complete, but feels anything but. The MC didn't follow up (Or we didn't get to) several of his commitments and agreements towards several side characters. Honestly felt cheated by such an ending.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Oh... I was under the impression that ending from v0.9.9 was some kind of placeholder, that some routes got the same ending no matter the choices and it'll change once v1.0 comes out. It certainly felt like it, but nothing changed.

That's disappointing...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Completed?
Oh no, not another one.
After so long for this to be it?
I hope they all made it in one piece.
I hope there's a chapter 2 comming soon.
Otherwise, it was a nice story while it lasted.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes