• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
Looking interresting but just one problem for me, her boob... I mean personality is very lacking

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
is preggo tag just ending or not?
Game doesn't end (read: kick you to the title page) if defeated; it gives you a GOR, then boots you back to the main hub with all the spoils and XP gained from the trip.

I assume the tag meant the GOR with eggs up the butt. You don't stay preggo after the game over screen.

-----
Sidenote:
For the exhibitionist tag, it is two scenes where the MC can cast a spell to walk naked in town. Nothing to write home about.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
sjonn76 I think it would be worth mentioning the game's built-in cheat menu in the OP. It's pretty flexible so you don't even need to break the game if all you want to do is get a head start, see the scenes, or remove a little grind. Or check the scenes before deciding whether or not to play the game. I've attached an image with the instructions, but it's pretty easy:
- Go to the Inn
- Choose 'Recall'
- Highlight the bottom-right box
- Hold the 'Confirm' key (Enter or Z) until the menu pops up.

alissa_cheat_4.png

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
Just once could a woman going into the cave of horny everything, be going in there looking for new and interestingly shaped things to put inside her, instead of just getting raped?
If you havent tried Wanderlust, you should. Its all about a disney princess leaving her castle to get fucked in new and exciting ways. Angels Awakening is the same. HFT is good at making very sex positive characters.

WTF Japan? I know Japanese women like sex too. I fucking dated one.

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
Is there a uncensored patch and how understandable are the translations?
There is no uncensor patch as of right now.
I'm wondering the same things, is it at least understandable what you need to do?
This is basically the highest effort mtl you could ask for, as every line is translated one by one and rewritten to fit context. And oh man the gibberish lines... especially the gibberish lines... those were a headache.

Reactions: Eleyth and DuniX

Animosityk24

Sep 10, 2020
Problem/bug with the magic robe where it says that it gives 62 defense yet it only gives 23 defense. Either that or the display saying that it gives 62 is wrong.
1683580462652.png

Reactions: Eleyth

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
If you havent tried Wanderlust, you should. Its all about a disney princess leaving her castle to get fucked in new and exciting ways. Angels Awakening is the same. HFT is good at making very sex positive characters.

WTF Japan? I know Japanese women like sex too. I fucking dated one.
Hmm, didn't really bother looking at the 3d games much, might check them out.

Reactions: wodthehunter

Jshad5687

Jun 4, 2021
is anyone else getting this error code saying the game can't start because the nw_elf.dll file is missing? if so how do I fix it?

Reactions: owlbox

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Problem/bug with the magic robe where it says that it gives 62 defense yet it only gives 23 defense. Either that or the display saying that it gives 62 is wrong.
View attachment 2606362
Pretty sure its just displaying the magic defense number by mistake as its the same number no matter the upgrade level. Its would be out of place to have both defense and magic defense as the game straight up told us all gear focuses on one or the other. And as its the magic robe it makes sense for it to be magic based. So yeah pretty sure its just a display number problem.

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
View attachment 2606362
Pretty sure its just displaying the magic defense number by mistake as its the same number no matter the upgrade level. Its would be out of place to have both defense and magic defense as the game straight up told us all gear focuses on one or the other. And as its the magic robe it makes sense for it to be magic based. So yeah pretty sure its just a display number problem.
Here's a small patch to fix it.

sjonn76 I think it would be worth mentioning the game's built-in cheat menu in the OP. It's pretty flexible so you don't even need to break the game if all you want to do is get a head start, see the scenes, or remove a little grind. Or check the scenes before deciding whether or not to play the game. I've attached an image with the instructions, but it's pretty easy:
- Go to the Inn
- Choose 'Recall'
- Highlight the bottom-right box
- Hold the 'Confirm' key (Enter or Z) until the menu pops up.

View attachment 2605053
I linked your post, I hope you're fine with it.

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
ok can anyone help with the nw_elf_dll problem ? the game file have it but it keep getting delete by something

note : turn off anitcirus doesnt work

note2: solved , it the fucking rav endpoint protection what an asshole program

SomePasserby1

Feb 27, 2022
Anyone have an idea how to fix the window being fully blacked out?

Game starts gives me a black window but I can hear it running fine, it responds to input and sounds like its playing normally except for the screen being all black. Can even close it fine by clicking where the x should be.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes