Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This game has been out for a long time, but barely anyone has subscribed to his patreon, anyone know why? I'm not ragging on the game, just curious why he doesn't have more patreons?
I would guess 2 or 3 reason, no original art, its a pretty standard RPGM game, and the amount of content with few players willing to look for a walkthrough... Which is on the Wiki (Fandom) site. (EDIT) It is also from what I have read a pretty tough game to get through without the cheat found in the game. Which is a magic squirrel right near where the Divine appears after the prologue of the game!

Note (not related to the quote) but its really an unknown if there will be an update by the end of Jan, maybe pushed ahead to the first week of Feb.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i am kindav a grinder and the game is good just don't have a job are money to patrion. But then i also have trust problem when it comes to giveing money to devs because of the ones who don't finish there games are cheat people out of money so there is that for me too. But game is fun

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I do have a question if anyone can ask the dev for me. Will we get the assassin cat girl to join us are what is it with her.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Just a heads up. The new version is finally out. It didn't mention any bugfixes tough so im hesitant to start a new game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
UPDATE 7.4.6.0p

That was a long break! I actually had the release ready the first weekend of February but unfortunately, I did not have time to post it! So, without further ado, here is the release

Content:
  • Added a new scene in the noble's district
  • All main connections of Arn-Amren should be done
  • Added 2 new quests that rely on each other in Arn-Amren.
  • Made the start of a quest that is not yet ready
  • Added a new item that is not yet complete

I have things from all of December and February here so I may have forgotten something. I will make sure to add here if I ever remember something.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I like the idea of the game but I am concerned about the art, did he just take hentai off the internet? is there actual art intended for this game?

Warthington

Mar 24, 2018
its a pretty good little game the volume of the music is ridiculously high but thats pretty common for rpgm games.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like the idea of the game but I am concerned about the art, did he just take hentai off the internet? is there actual art intended for this game?
MOst of the art is from random artists, but those artists are found on E-Hentai.com, that site will not allow people to post artists who have a problem with their art being given away. The site will expunge the gallery, so if you find an artists work on there they don't mind it being publicly available to anyone!

There's original art getting made for the game, but the game in pretty close to being finished so it wouldn't make sense to go back and add original art thru out the entire game. I don't know if the Dev has plans to maybe do that after the game is complete!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well most of the pictures that they us are censored. But that because of the place there on are the people who made them. I don't know if there is a way to remove them.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
7.4.6.0(Q) Update Released

This time around, we have a bug-focused release. Long overdue, I might add..

It became a two-week wait, and I have yet to even finish all of the bugs so I expect more bug fixing while maybe continuing a little questline that will end out with new characters in the game that were also added to this release!

Content:
-Fixed Zandra transporting the player to an upgraded version of the entrance
-I need info on Michelle being available at several different stages of her quest at once? Where?
-Fixed a glitch that would freeze the game when speaking to Sicila and Michelle was supposed to walk away.
-I am interested in knowing when Sicila appears in two places at that point?`She is both in the room with the bed and the entrance?
-All transport points between maps "Should" be fixed. Let me know if they are not
-Fixed Museum decorations. Fixed wrong paintings taken + No more Typos and mistaken info.
-Created New templates for all custom sprites due to unforeseen deletage of old stuff... Damn...
-Fixed a potential bug with clothing
-Added first few events for a new character in the onsen of the castle

MediaFire

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Im totally caught off guard by the sudden updates on this one..
For a while there was nothing much happening last year or im just not seeing things well..
But I love the work done in this..

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Im totally caught off guard by the sudden updates on this one..
For a while there was nothing much happening last year or im just not seeing things well..
But I love the work done in this..
Since I've played (2 years now) the game there have been weekly updates, unless Crouler has other things that need attention. From one comment in this thread (maybe a different site) the game has been in development for 8 years so I don't know how the game was being updated, maybe you've have been around the game longer so you may know more?

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Since I've played (2 years now) the game there have been weekly updates, unless Crouler has other things that need attention. From one comment in this thread (maybe a different site) the game has been in development for 8 years so I don't know how the game was being updated, maybe you've have been around the game longer so you may know more?
Could have been I was getting it from a different source.. Can't remember which.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes