1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
7.4.6 q can't load a new game
I would wait till the problem is fixed so use the older one before that release..

I had a opposite issue with it where starting a new game would look for a map.000
and quit.
While the release comes with a save-game that did load for me.
Hopefully you are not overwriting existing folders when updating but are making
new ones.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Another day another release. 7.4.6.0r is out. Im going to replay the game from the beginning and try to write down every bug I encounter. Also op desperatly needs an update.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
UPDATE 0.7.4.6 (R)

A new release! Yaaaay! I'll need to make this update log quick, so here we go!

Content:
-Minor fixes
-Fixed Sophie in Arn-Amren
-Fixed Arn-Amren world-map entrance points
-Fixed the issue that trapped people in DeSeelian's house if accepting her party invite
-Added more to Arena
-Added more to the questline in the castle's onsen

Wow, such an amazing update xD Hope you all enjoy!

MEGA LINK

MEDIAFIRE

(Note sometimes you may have trouble with the Mediafire link, just reload the page!)

Reactions: monroe and Prevat

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
just downloaded it and when i start the game it got the error

Unable to find file Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01

i found via searchfunctions two other people who asked this but it seems they got no answer

Reactions: fappenings

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
just downloaded it and when i start the game it got the error

Unable to find file Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01

i found via searchfunctions two other people who asked this but it seems they got no answer
That's an error related to RPGMAKER directly not the game itself. Are you sure you have all the right rpgmaker rtps and they are up to date?

go on this site and select rpg maker xp. That should be the right one i think.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
That's an error related to RPGMAKER directly not the game itself. Are you sure you have all the right rpgmaker rtps and they are up to date?

go on this site and select rpg maker xp. That should be the right one i think.

thank you for the quick answer
it helped
i thought my rtp was up-to-date but it wasnt

perhaps this info should be added to op under install to check rtp

Reactions: Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Im pretty sure Muff Diver doesn't update anything anymore. Should we report the thread to get a new op?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The game is still in development?

To bad all of the images are stolen from other games :(
(second image is "Married Warrior Emma" and the last one must be "Seitenkan - The Sex Change")

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The game is still in development?

To bad all of the images are stolen from other games :(
(second image is "Married Warrior Emma" and the last one must be "Seitenkan - The Sex Change")
It nearing the end of development, however I'm not sure, I'm not even sure Crouler knows when that will be! One member said this game has been in development for 8 years maybe a little longer. But it will get finished! The Images are considered public domain by the original artists in fact your probably going to see several games that use other random artists work.

Crouler does warn and ask any artist who doesn't want their work in the game to contact him and it will be removed.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its good that this game has never been abandoned, but still, i have been following this game for quite some time, wish the author would go on and finish the story.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
New to playing this game so I gotta ask: how do I turn off the music? Or at least turn the thing down. If it's one of those I cannot change those settings with, ah well.

Seems interesting, not into the whole rape thing, I've known some women who like that whole domination-simulated stuff so each to their own, but the rest of the game seems to have alot of things in it I go for and domination isn't anything new for me, I am a natural dominant in all things I do ironically :ROFLMAO:. Should be interesting to put it mildly so let's get playing.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes