zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a great game with a good story just wish some of the side quest were finished. but i can wait on the dev to finish what needs to be worked on in there own time frame

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
All the pictures in the OP are taken from something else.

Does this game have it's own art or is it one of those stolen asset ones?
I know it does, I was being sarcastic. I had played this game bout a year maybe 2 ago and t didn't have art at all.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
it's a great game with a good story just wish some of the side quest were finished. but i can wait on the dev to finish what needs to be worked on in there own time frame
Honestly, those side bosses require me to perform a bit of magic save editing at times.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
welp, i joined the warriors in the capital to fight the bandits and after fighting a bunch of them im out of health and mana and the game doesnt give me any way to rest so im stuck. anyone know how to get me out of my predicament? maybe a full-heal cheat? maybe a return-to-town cheat?

was really enjoying the game before i hit this. guess that'll teach me

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
UPDATE 0.7.4.6 (O)

We are reaching silly numbers for releases, but I hope it won't be too long for a noticeable shift. I did great deal of work with the elven city, adding the different portals for most.

Content:
Added a scene in the player-castle
Added all interiors to the elven city
Added new fighters for the player, though the sprites remain the same.

I added the scene to make up for the fact that little else is usable to the player. You can now go exploring in the city, but it is still empty. That being said, the city being added, with access to the noble's house means that I can start adding the city as a whole, adding life to it and making it a lot less empty. It also means I can start adding more of other quests that rely on that place! So I hope it will mean I can work a lot faster with quite a few quests.

Finally, the new fighters are of the player as he actually looks and I will be working to add sprites for it later on!

As always, a huge thanks to our patrons and to all of our players! We couldn't do any of this without you!

Im still having issues on my side with Media Fire so I'm not going to post a link since I'm unsure where it will direct other users.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
how to hide the text box
that one I haven't figured out, and since there are no options for music/sound or controller/keypad there's no way of knowing unless others that have played RPG Maker games knows all the potential keypad combos?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Not sure I understand where are you in the game? Did you court the elven women, on your way to the elven city?
I just got my castle and was told to hold court i did that and met the gardener and now I don't know what to do.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I just got my castle and was told to hold court i did that and met the gardener and now I don't know what to do.
YOu have to build up your castle to a certain level, theres only 2 levels, the first is just basic the second is high end. You dont need to go all out on the castle just the throne room. YOu also have to keep doing the other quests in various cities.

If you have your assistant at the castle she should say about visiting the Queen of CHeeves Ocean, she is in your bedroom room, she asks if she should see other men or if you want to take her as yours. Then you can hold court.

Reactions: Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
YOu have to build up your castle to a certain level, theres only 2 levels, the first is just basic the second is high end. You dont need to go all out on the castle just the throne room. YOu also have to keep doing the other quests in various cities.

If you have your assistant at the castle she should say about visiting the Queen of CHeeves Ocean, she is in your bedroom room, she asks if she should see other men or if you want to take her as yours. Then you can hold court.
Thanks I figured it out. Currently looking for Jean's fountain tough. Some of these quests man lol

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't had time to try playing the game in recent weeks the last big thing I noticed was some crazy warrior woman I first came across (I think in the noble district, to the northeast (as far northeast as you can go) and the updated Cheeves ocean add-ons, hospital ect. I got all the paintings but still haven't managed to get any further, there may have been a bug so I have to restart with the latest update.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I haven't had time to try playing the game in recent weeks the last big thing I noticed was some crazy warrior woman I first came across (I think in the noble district, to the northeast (as far northeast as you can go) and the updated Cheeves ocean add-ons, hospital ect. I got all the paintings but still haven't managed to get any further, there may have been a bug so I have to restart with the latest update.
I noticed many things being bugged as i continued to play. The main questline has the angels appear to early, michelle's army stuff is also triggering to early, the brothel in everlight is broken. Might want to wait with that replaying until the stuff is fixed still a really good game tough and i can't wait for the issues to be ironed out

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I noticed many things being bugged as i continued to play. The main questline has the angels appear to early, michelle's army stuff is also triggering to early, the brothel in everlight is broken. Might want to wait with that replaying until the stuff is fixed still a really good game tough and i can't wait for the issues to be ironed out
The SPA investment every time I try to play it is always been bugged! You should go on Croulers Discord and mention the bugs, but I hope there's enough people that are and have mentioned all the issues. And the game is going to get completed so any issues left over should get resolved!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've been checking on updates, Crouler's been caught up in the holiday season (which is to be expected for most devs). The last post mentions about there not being an update, and Crouler's unsure if another one will be this week, next week or in a couple weeks.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game has been out for a long time, but barely anyone has subscribed to his patreon, anyone know why? I'm not ragging on the game, just curious why he doesn't have more patreons?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes