3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'll download this when it has vaginal sex until then nope. I'm still salty about F.I.L.F. and dont feel like starting over again.
What's the problem with FILF? Haven't played it yet.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sure, but the track record isn't that good at all. Out of 4 games, 1 finished from years ago, 1 abandoned, 1 on hold for over 7 months with not even half of it being done, and now another project that who knows how will end.
3 parts of The Artifact finished. Incest Adventure finished. That's 4 games finished.
Incest in Paradise abandoned, because Patreon rules made it impossible to continue, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py.
FILF on hold
Altered Destiny started.

That's way better than 1 finished, 1 abandoned, 1 on hold. Personally, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he's not saying that his job making dirty pictures (that we're stealing) is giving him depression.

Mac version compiled. Uploading to MEGA now.
Is this one that you made?

Did ICCreations make a Mac version, but it hasn't been leaked?

ICCreations - a suggestion. Switch your images to lossless webp. Those are way smaller than what you have now, and equivalent quality.

Sam I can't @ ICCreations. He's still got an account here: https://f95zone.to/members/iccreations.270782/

ugly MC check!
female friend (aka sister) check!
incest: loading in progress...
yup! it's a genuine ICCreation's game
Ugly MC? WAY better than the typical shota we get in this type of game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Washing machine in the bedroom? RIGHT next to the bed? Maybe he drifts off to sleep to the soothing sounds of the spin cycle.
My washing machine is 90cm from my bed in my tiny studio. Ah, the soothing sounds of the spin cycle... :(
It's to keep mom from complaining about the crusty socks and underwear she finds everywhere around his room.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Now that Episode 1 of A.D. is out, can we PLEASE continue on with F.I.L.F.? The last update was July 30th of last year. A new update would be nice before fiddle farting around with a different project.
Tell the dev on his Patreon, not here.

Reactions: voyeurkind

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
3 parts of The Artifact finished. Incest Adventure finished. That's 4 games finished.
Incest in Paradise abandoned, because Patreon rules made it impossible to continue, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py.
FILF on hold
Altered Destiny started.
Just because Artifact was released in three parts, it's still one story, one title, one game in my book. Same as how Starcraft 2 was released over time, but basically it is one game also. I haven't counted Incest Adventure, my bad, so that's 2. Not it's that better, especially if you count how Filf was put on hold as it where it is, and yet another title comes. Stretching your resources too far never ends well.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes