3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
wheres the key to the lock at the library? thanks
As soon as summer vacation starts, when you meet her in the library and she asks you to help her find something in the books, there is a gang member at another table who will pick the lock for you for 20$.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I see everyone is hyped for this game first release as every post is about F.I.L.F. :ROFLMAO:

The sister isn't any better..look at pic7 (pearlintro..) i don't need an incest patch to make them siblings in my mind.
Yeah, no surprise. F.I.L.F. has a good story so far and really the most people care more about it to be continued and finished first before ICCreations continues this new game.
Right now no one will really be happy because either the updates for F.I.L.F. are extremely delayed or the updates for this one.
But honestly, I'd like it more to see this one to be put on hold for now and F.I.L.F. to be updated regularly and finished first.
Then this new game should receive the full focus of the developers as it deserves.
Trying to dance on two weddings at the same time is never a good idea.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Iccreations don't like to concentrate on only a game, he will release a second update for this game and after that he will alternate between the two.
I would have preferred a game at time, but at the end the most important thing is that he work every month and don't abandon a game, we will need only to wai a bit for filf.

Reactions: winnie30

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Are you SURE you're alt-straight? :ROFLMAO:
I'm just saying I like my men to be pretty as in a trap or rough, rugged and manly not derpy looking lol
The sister isn't any better..look at pic7 (pearlintro..) i don't need an incest patch to make them siblings in my mind.
I had a comment but since she's supposed to be Asian it was probably "racist" so I'll just say she looks old and quietly run away. Don't ban me bro. :KEK:

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I have supported ICCreations for a long time in the past as one of its patrons. I have always liked his creations. Games like "the artifact" or "incest story" are one of the best RPGM. But I do not share that he has left "abandoned" FILF for a new project without having finished it. Therefore, until FILF is over, he will never have my support again. Anyway, I will take a look at his new game.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I have supported ICCreations for a long time in the past as one of its patrons. I have always liked his creations. Games like "the artifact" or "incest story" are one of the best RPGM. But I do not share that he has left "abandoned" FILF for a new project without having finished it. Therefore, until FILF is over, he will never have my support again. Anyway, I will take a look at his new game.
I wish more people took a stand like that - maybe we'd see more of these games actually get finished instead of put "on-hold" or abandoned. More than likely what would happen though is they'd just shoehorn in some bullshit rushed ending and call it "done" just so they could move on.

Of the hundreds of VN games I've played off of here over the years, less than a handful got what I would deem a worthwhile ending - Lab Rats, Snow Daze, Sisterly Lust, Wicked Choices, and Timestamps. Hundreds of others just faffed about as long as they could to milk the donations, or did a rush-job just so they could wash their hands of it. Sadly, very few of these VN creators are in it because they love their work - most just want to farm a quick buck.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Altered Destiny [v0.01a] [ICCreations]

Original Size: 2.01 GB
Compressed Size: 295 MB

Win/Linux - - - - -

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Is the forest bugged, i cannot find the fourth place/thing to take a picture of
Found a frog nom noming a fly, a dear with butterflies and a two bunnies touching each other while standing

Edit: Never mind found the damn squirrel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9inchz
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes