3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
No sex tags, is that serious? Does the guy take some fucking time to make a new game, and he doesn't even bother putting sex on the launch? It can only be some kind of bad joke.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know where the first secret picture is? I've found all the sketch hints and the second picture.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
FILF its not abandonned its onhold cause he was doing this game (devs words), this update for what i hv seen on discord its 1st part of this version there will be V0.01b and /c and he stated a big lewd scene is coming, the game looks great but he should hv waited a bil longer to have everything done cause people will judge this demo alot cause there isnt much to see.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So should I play the original or the parched version?
I'm okay with incest content unless it makes nonsense in dialogues

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 565918

Overview:
You, the MC and your best friend, Kimberly stumble upon an ancient.... artifact. Upon touch you witness a vague catastrophic event that takes place in the near future. Unbeknownst to it's true meaning, you both are then linked to another timeline... nearly two decades into the past. While you may freely travel between these two timelines of the same world, you must figure out a way to prevent a catastrophic event that is lurking ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-25
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Developer: ICCreations -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01a
Language: English
Other Games: IC In Paradise - F.I.L.F. - The Artifact
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Others: *COMPRESSED - *
ANDROID

Patches:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 565985 View attachment 565986 View attachment 565987 View attachment 565988 View attachment 565989 View attachment 565991
View attachment 565990 View attachment 565913 View attachment 565914 View attachment 565915 View attachment 565916 View attachment 565917
The guy in the cover photo: Bottom left. Had me thinking it was Herobrine for a few seconds.
Man, maybe I shouldn't of followed that Herobrine summoner tutorial!

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know where the first secret picture is? I've found all the sketch hints and the second picture.
I'll tell you friend... If you'll tell me where you found the second one. :p
(It's in the fortune-teller's crystal ball)But yea, please tell me where you found the second pic.(y)

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
ICCreations is a joke. The guy takes 6 months to "create" something new and does not even bother to put some kind of content in what he did. Thankfully, there are people like Dr PinkCake. The guy may take a while to update, but he always exceeds expectations in every way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: satoshi36

migor

Apr 29, 2018
I did not even know F.I.L.F was done missed that then. Or he just started on a new game and forget about that one?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I did not even know F.I.L.F was done missed that then. Or he just started on a new game and forget about that one?
Basically that yeah. F.I.L.F was created back when it was competing directly with Milfy City, but since that's long since been a thing, he probably got burnt out on the idea.

Honestly I'm glad, because this one has a much better plot.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
My Hdd is totaly full :) got 380 gigs Adult games yey its record hahaha :love: (y)
I dont mid downloading this game but its kinda weird 2gb for short episode :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes