3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just because Artifact was released in three parts, it's still one story, one title, one game in my book. Same as how Starcraft 2 was released over time, but basically it is one game also. I haven't Incest Adventure, my bad, so that's 2. Not that better, especially if you count how Filf was put on hold as it where it is, and yet another title comes. Stretching your resources too far never ends well.
Did you play The Artifact? Each chapter was pretty long. I call them each a separate game. Much like how I call Incest Story 1 and 2 separate games.

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Unofficial Mac version. I haven't had a chance to play through it all after compiling it, so sorry if it crashes. I did at least play until it got to sandbox mode and had no probs. Enjoy.

Reactions: goobdoob

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really hope that this is worth it for the On Hold FILF game...

...I really enjoyed playing that and was looking forward to more! :( :coffee:

Reactions: johnson803

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am slowly starting to understand why some people hate seeing male mc's. Look at that stupid face. Who can be aroused while looking at him?
Are you SURE you're alt-straight? :ROFLMAO:

Yes, one I recompiled. Not official. Can't promise it's perfect because I haven't had a chance to play it through, but it fired up and seems to work fine.
I've never had an issue doing this, as long as I used the same version of the SDK that the original dev did. I'd prefer not to do this, though! :)

so the first release is come out please come back to develop the FILF
He said he'd go back to FILF after the 2nd AD release.

Reactions: johnson803

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is this game going to have a progress chart like filf? it helped you know what you have to do next i cant figure out whats next

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes