3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I am sure that the ending of the latest version (without the possibility of saving) is made in order to climb this fucking tower in the future to see the result in the future.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I am sure that the ending of the latest version (without the possibility of saving) is made in order to climb this fucking tower in the future to see the result in the future.
You could be right here, as after the whole trip I landed back in the past before this f**** tower incident...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Just keep pressing lcontrol and skip it all mate :LUL:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Here's a render from the reworked final scene of 0.2 guys, what do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, Kim still ditched the MC to serve her own interests, but I guess it moves the "she's a fucking bitch" down a notch or two. If I was time traveling on a mission to save my family, doing it with someone that takes off with no regard to my well being to try seducing the very person I'm trying to help, would not be invited on future endeavors.
That said, some re-tooling with treating the MC like dirt on her shoe, and putting her "best friends" needs above her own here and there would also go a long way to making her a tolerable side kick, as opposed to being written as if she were actual MC.

Edit: it's going to take more than changing the scene to wash out the bad taste most of us have with Kim though...that shit show she pulled before this change will be hard to erase.

hateyoureno

Aug 1, 2017
Haha, Kim still ditched the MC to serve her own interests, but I guess it moves the "she's a fucking bitch" down a notch or two. If I was time traveling on a mission to save my family, doing it with someone that takes off with no regard to my well being to try seducing the very person I'm trying to help, would not be invited on future endeavors.
That said, some re-tooling with treating the MC like dirt on her shoe, and putting her "best friends" needs above her own here and there would also go a long way to making her a tolerable side kick, as opposed to being written as if she were actual MC.

Edit: it's going to take more than changing the scene to wash out the bad taste most of us have with Kim though...that shit show she pulled before this change will be hard to erase.
Yes, thank you for putting it into words that I couldn't.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

In other words the developer effed up pretty much so he had to redo this scene and just like you said the she's still a bitch for ditching the MC for her desires what a horn dog she is.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Probably a weird criticism, but it applies to all the games made by this creator and kind of annoys me:
Gratuitous use of commas.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice twist! this is what I like about ICCreations, he's full of surprises... can't wait to see more changes, not sure if I want to travel back to the past to fix things now, only to fuck grandma and aunt.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I gather this isn't gonna be an incest focused game then? The mom is obviously happier as a lesbian so why would she ever try anything with the MC? Is the sister even gonna be born? And also having only the aunt and the grandma in the past be available as partners while the mom isn't is a bit... weird.

Don't get me wrong I think the quality of the game is better than a lot of games here, however the story feels kind of all over the place? Having the Mom and Sis dangled infront of you at the start of the game infront of you only to go for "subverting expectations" is not the way to go imo. But what do I know?

This is giving me TLOU2 vibes with how everyone is so divisive.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Having the Mom and Sis dangled infront of you at the start of the game infront of you only to go for "subverting expectations" is not the way to go imo. But what do I know?
This is what irritates me about some games, devs can't tell the story they want to.

If they include women, they must be fuckable or people complain and they complain every update.

The second a dev tries to do something different or introduces a woman the Mc isn't going to fuck then it's like this every single time.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I'm not sure of the change of the scene (and not beacuse at this point all the release has only one bj).
This depend on what he has in mind, if he wanted to create a rift with the friend that they had to traverse (and if he fuck his mother at that point he couldn't more judge) and for explaining why his friend will help him to do something this change is wrong.
If this was only for as basis for the future story it's very ok, the friend hadn't done anything wrong, the mother had a bad experience, had feelings also for women and thought to be strange, the friend helped her and only with kiss and not more only because she didn't want to hurt his friend, when the mc listen the story he is a jerk if he don't forgive, naturally the friend in this case help beacuse remorse of the conseguence of this kiss, not because was wrong.
I was ok with either the possibility (but I admit that the first case was more dramatic and more interesting for the future, because we will have seen true friend handle a big error(but also a weakness's moment while one woman was helping another to understand her feeling, accepting to be lesbian (beh the mother seem more bi than only lesbian, she is happier as lesbian only for feelings)) was more difficult in the past).

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I gather this isn't gonna be an incest focused game then? The mom is obviously happier as a lesbian so why would she ever try anything with the MC? Is the sister even gonna be born? And also having only the aunt and the grandma in the past be available as partners while the mom isn't is a bit... weird.

Don't get me wrong I think the quality of the game is better than a lot of games here, however the story feels kind of all over the place? Having the Mom and Sis dangled infront of you at the start of the game infront of you only to go for "subverting expectations" is not the way to go imo. But what do I know?

I am pretty sure you will be able to bang mom both in past and present. This is ICCreations game after all, no idea why would you think she wont be avaiable. And sister is also gonna be potential target, why would you think otherwise?

Reactions: johnelros

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019

From what I've read this is a remake of one of his earlier games and that game is pretty much a incest fuck fest, traveling through time and impregnating your family members. So... I think you can expect to get it on will all the characters that you have encountered.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This is what irritates me about some games, devs can't tell the story they want to.

If they include women, they must be fuckable or people complain and they complain every update.

The second a dev tries to do something different or introduces a woman the Mc isn't going to fuck then it's like this every single time.
I'm not complaining that the women aren't gonna be fuckable. I'm just saying it could've been done better. Iirc this was presented as an incest game and yet it seems like the first 3 girls you even meet might not want to even be able to/want to sleep with the MC. I'm all for devs wanting to create the story they want, but why make it so divisive?

Like I said, it remind me of the TLOU2 fiasco, and GoT season 8. And by that I mean it garners lots of negative attention. And it's probably not just here because he wouldn't have to spoil the future of his game in his discord if the people there didn't also get upset with it.

Reactions: EJW and Mr Secret
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes